Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unequipping Weapons Should Have An Advantage Like Speed Or Extra Ammo

Xastien10

Right now, only advantage of unequipping my primary, secondary and/or melee is affinity so I have been thinking, what about an advantage for people who wants to play with a pistol and melee only? Or just melee? So I have a suggestion.

No Primary: %10 more movement speed, %30 more secondary ammo, %20 more melee speed since primary weapons are heavy

No Secondary: %5 more movement speed, %15 more primary ammo, %10 more melee speed since secondaries are not that heavy

No Melee: %50 more ammo since ammo can be a problem when you have no melee equipped, also maybe faster weapon changing if you have both primary and secondary equipped

So when you have a Primary only:

%5 more movement speed

%65 more ammo

When you have a Secondary only:

%10 more movement speed

%80 more ammo

Melee only:

%15 more movement speed

%30 more melee speed

What do you guys think? Or at least this can be an option when your other guns are maxed, like if your secondary is rank 30, it gets this bonus instead of experience bonus since it can't get any more experience.

thats a cool idea but these numbers seem a Bit high besides your already getting a bonus More xp for that one weapon not being there becouse its not going to the other guns but id like something different maybe utility slot Items that replace guns and swords all tagether that can be put in every slot that dose not have a weapon compatable with some weapons but not others

The patch notes say that you get more xp for your stuff

You may choose to run missions without bringing a Primary, Secondary, or Melee! Want to do a melee only run?     Maybe just bring a pistol? The option now exists to leave some gear behind!

Your Melee weapon will be auto-equipped if no other weapon is selected for your current loadout.
   Radial XP will be divided by the number of weapons brought into the match

Edited by EHDERCOOLSTE

Numbers for pistols need to be high, I reckon, given the existance of Vipers and such.

Blind and you're without ammo, especially if you haven't been fortunate enough to get a pistol scavenger/ammo mutation yet.

Its less of an issue with primary weapons, afaik.

Most of the time I was lugging around my melee because you couldn't dump it, and right now there's no real reason to do so either.