Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic +18] Grineer And Corpus Unmasked. You Ask They Answer! [Faster, Harder And Crazier!]

[Hello Tenno here The_Sharp_Demonologist whit something different, im kinda crafting two new characters here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/207583-krauserlols-ultimate-corpus-update-threat-the-corpus-shall-rise/ Reniko and Nef Anyo (Reworked) so to dig in more about them i wanna kind of a talk show where you (the viewer) ask them questions about anything, Enjoy!]

CURRENT LINEUP!

Reniko

Nef

Vor

Part I: LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!

Reniko: Hello and Welcome readers of the Interweb Reniko here whit a new episode of Grineer and Corpus unmasked! I’m your host Reniko and next to me I got two very special guests, Bucket Head Nef Anyo and Cyclops Ruk.

Nef: It’s Admiral Nef, and why am I here?

Reniko: you’re here so people can ask us questions.

Nef: What if I don’t want to answer them, you can’t force WHAT! *Nef jumps out of the chair due to the force of a shock through his body* WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!

Reniko: you think those bracelets are just for show?

Nef: Should have known…. *shock* F***!

Ruk: Hehehe that is funny *shock* AGH WHAT THE HEK!

Reniko: Your voice irritates me. Now here we got two of the most important figures of each faction so fire away! Your questions of course, we don’t want them dead. Yet. Come now don’t be shy. NO STONE SHALL BE LEFT UNTURNED!

Part II: Uninvited Guess!

Reniko: Hello interwebers (that’s a word cause I say so!) apparently we now have the UFO Chicken whit us for some odd reason.

Hek: WHY AM I PURPLE! I HATE PURPLE!

Reniko: CAUSE IM @(*()$ GREEN AND IM NOT GONNA CHANCE MA COLOR!

Nef: wait now its two Grineer vs a single corpus, how’s that fair.

Reniko: Do you really want me to call in Salad?

Nef: I can do better on my own thanks….

Part III: Vor’s rising!

Reniko: due to popular demand and lack of other guests we got flower face himself to join us!

Vor: again whit the flower thing?

Reniko: have you seen yourself on a mirror?

Vor: Yes and I look amazing!

Reniko: I think the word your looking is “Outrageous” or “fabulous”

Part IV: Darvo’s joyride!

Reniko: and we finally have Darvo on our seat to answer some questions!

Darvo: I what?

Nef: its weird I know but people ask you questions and you answer them.

Darvo: ok why not.

Vor: and they just ignore me.

Reniko: Quit being a pussy creepy flower!

Vor: DON’T CALL ME FLOWER!

Part V: Rules Changed!

Vor: IM DONE! IM OUT OF HERE!

Reniko: Oh come on we were having so much fun!

Vor: SCREW YOU! *Vor finally leaves the room in anger*

Reniko: what a pussy… so we need a new guest and what you know I got TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! PLEASE EVERYONE A GREAT APLAUSE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND KELA AND MY SIDEKICK TYR!

Tyr: Im not your sidekick, im not even your assistant, we just happen to work on the same goal.

Reniko: Yeah not really anyways *Reniko hops on Kela’s mech knee as she sits and gives her a big sweet kiss* Hows my little big girl?

Kela: Busy with all the Tenno trying to invade my planet. You havent visited me in quite some time.

Reniko: Oh yeah busy on this talk show! Welcome btw!

Kela: awww your too kind.

Tyr: agh what a disgusting display.

Kela: WHAT YOU MEAN BY DISGUSTING! *She aims her bazooka at Tyr*

Tyr: *girly squeals* GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME YOU BRUTE!

Reniko: hey hey babe calm down just ignore the fruty boy.

Kela: hmmmm…. Fine…. Just because you said it babe.

Tyr: Ugh…. Wait fruty boy?

Part VI WE ARE BACK!:

Nef: What you mean by "We".

Reniko: You and me i guess, everyone else got away while i was working on something personal. Well everyone we are back so who i shall kipnap *cough* i mean invite to our talk show?

Part VII: From the VOID!

Reniko: ...And thats why i wasnt welcome on Brasil.

Nef: But why didnt you do that on the US?

Reniko: The "original" Tenocyte was already there and i needed rough data fom live subjects, not affected by any other breed.

Nef: oh i see but how did you...

*a bright golden light suddenly fills the room, its Vor once again!*

Nef: Oh not you again.

Reniko: VOR! YOU DID GOT MY LETTERS!

Vor: yes all 37589 of them, and the nuke.

Nef: so what convinced you to get here anyways?

Vor: I didnt, but my lord ordered me to. He told me to spread the word.

Reniko: For the love of... not another religious spreader, i had enough people trying to force into cristianity back in 1991.

Nef: Is it the same?

Reniko: All religions are the same, exept the ones who workship other entities than "The Lord" like the Thanatos followers or those who workship the devil.

Nef: Whos your lord anyways?

Vor: its...

Reniko: SHHHHHHHHHH! *says as she slap Nef out of the chair" Its not you who ask its the public damit!

Vor: ok...

Reniko: Just take a seat right here next to me so our fans can ask whatever they please.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS

Nef: He’s clumsy but brave, I may let him join me if he gets good enough.

Ruk: How you want it half-baked or fully cooked *shock* AGH COME ON THAT WAS FUNNY!

Reniko: Wrong button, I’m not sorry, good joke though.

Nef: *shock* COME ON! WHY ME!

Reniko: Cause that was a stupid answer.

Reniko:  First of all, how did you survive my tossing you out of that airlock last week?  Also while we're on this talkshow, why are you so well.. evil, deranged, overall not-a-nice-person-to-be-around?

Ruk: Can you say this twenty times fast?  How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Nef:  How's that railgun R&D getting along?  Also why do you keep complaining about my fashion sense?  I don't see how my Mag Prime or Nyx frames could be considered poor fashion. 

Evariskitsune

Reniko: I can hold my breath for very VERY long time. Oh wait I forgot I don’t need oxygen, I’m not evil, I’m just too fun for you to understand, also it’s nice to be around me, if you like to be experimented on that is. For my backstory it all started during the Orokin wars…

Ruk: *ahem* if you are gonna monolog like last week we might as well just leave and come back in a week.

Reniko: Is not that long, maybe a day. Meh answer your question then.

Ruk: Umm How much wood wood a… damit, how much wood wood would agh! How much wood….

Reniko: This is gold hahaha. So while little Timmy here tries to pronounce a sentence clearly, Nef?

Nef: I told you all those gold trims make you look fat, gives the impression that your much thicker than you actually are, and don’t get me started on that Nyx helmet.

Reniko: Oh look bucket head trying to sound like a fashion expert.

Nef: My suit is crafted for efficiency not fashion *zap* F***!

Reniko: Boooooriiiiiiiiiiing!

Ruk: How much wood would a wood would… AGH! How much would…

Reniko: Keep at it chump you almost got it.

Reniko:  You are a mean person at the very least.  Also, just so you know, I planted a EMP grenade on a timer under the control console of your private ship.  You've got.... seven minutes and forty-three seconds to save yourself from needing to get a new one.  Figured I'd let you know.

Ruk: Keep trying. Also, two more questions; first, why a single optical sensor?  I mean you completely lose out on depth perception that way.  Don't you make a lot of mistakes that way?  Also, please answer this question:  This statement is false.

Nef:  By the way, how much do those stand-in proxys on mars cost you?  I mean I blew up at least... well here I have the helmets of all the ones I blew up myself... *opens up void-space container which drops hundreds of nef anyo proxy helmets onto the ground* 

Evariskitsune 

Reniko: How you got on my ship? I though we have security on that parking lot.

Ruk: all the clones are fighting, why we would have clones as security of a parking lot. Shouldn’t you go and save your ship.

Reniko: We came on your ship remember.

Ruk: DAMIT! *he runs off screen as fast as he can to try and save his ship*

Reniko: well whit that guy out of the way how about you Bucket head.

Nef: stop calling me that... *zap* AGH!

Reniko: don’t get that tone on me.

Nef: @(*()$ *@##$… Well not that much, they are really poor reproductions so yeah they are rather cheap, most of them crafted from unused parts of scrapped MOAs.

Ruk: *walks back covered in oil and scrapped ship parts and sits on his chair* Thanks Eva now I need a new ship. What was the question again?

Reniko: Why you use a single eye. It looks kinda stupid.

Ruk: It’s a build in visor system that improves accuracy exponentially, or something like that.

Reniko: Not much a science man are you?

Ruk: I got scientist and researchers for that…

To Reniko: You sound like an extremely evil lady. I like that may we have a date sometime? This is from Loki.

To Ruk: Who is most hate able warframe currently?

To Nef: Who is your favorite warframe?

Ruk: Do you have any idea how many Grustrag Three clones that rattle headed Bay Hek has? *tosses 12 heads onto the floors, all of them being from the G3*

Nef: Have you heard from Frohd's son, Darvo? I haven't heard from him since I helped him with three other fellow members of the Crescent Moon clan.

Revel72

Reniko: Oh you’re so cute, of course we could! We could have dinner, killing stuff together and then I could dissect your Warframe and see how it works <3

Nef: That cant be good. *zap* Hey!

Reniko: DON’T INTERRUPT MY FANTASY! Rukky your up.

Ruk: Rukky?

Reniko: Just go whit it.

Ruk: Loki, I always fall for that dam decoy!

Reniko: That’s when depth perception would come handy.

Ruk: SHUT UP *zap*

Reniko: What did I say about that tone on me? Nef.

Nef: Mag, simple but graceful design.

Reniko: awwww so adorable, want a cookie?

Nef: I don’t want anything from you, why would I want a cookie?

Reniko: well your missing it *grabs a cookie from the plate and chomps on it* nom nom nom.

MrAnticitizen

Ruk: I don’t want to talk about those bastard abominations, I told him to get rid of them but nooo he had to look for a way to control them. Even whit the bolt they are still hard to control.

Reniko: You say “abomination” as if it’s a bad thing. Nef?

Nef: Well yeah he helped me get the materials and funds required for my railgun. No smartass comment Reniko? *zap* not again!

Reniko: don’t interrupt me when I’m eating. Especially if cookies are involved.

Loki: If you think to dissect me you will find yourself frameless in a pit of snakes and tarantulas and the pit is actually a bed where we slept. I hope you love spiders and king cobras. Anyway Ruk I thought you would hate Hydroid because he is a real party spoiler to you. Because he makes everything Wet!

Edited by Revel72

Revel72

Reniko: Frameless? Your confused honey the Warframe guy is right there *points at Nef*

Nef: Its not a warframe it’s a power armor.

Reniko: based on the warframes.

Nef: How you know?

Reniko: You just told me, FOOL YOU!

Nef: *facepalm*

Reniko: As for the Spiders and snakes im not trapped whit them, they ARE TRAPPED WHIT ME!

Ruk: He cant bring enough water to extinguish my flame!

Nef: that sounded oddly poetic.

Reniko: ikr.

Loki: I may need to warn you but king cobra poison is way more deadlier than Saryn. Even Saryn is jealous to that thing.

Saryn: Loki...

Loki: Oh that face will not promise good.

Saryn: The word discipline might have been forgotten isn't?

Loki: Oh god no...