Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Warriors Of Gun And Blade, Of Suits And Steel, Of Kittag And Kama│Recruitment Thread 2.0 Installed

-FV-Runehawk

hey just wondering are you guys still recruiting?

We are indeed recruiting, my friend. Still have 20-25 spots open. 

Hello,

i would like to join your clan. if you guys are still recruiting?

IGN: omegadepot

Of course. An invitation has been sent to your in-game mailbox. :) 

Hey, I'd like to join the clan.  I was apart of one clan before, however besides me, nobody had been online in 7 days.  Im looking for an active and fun clan who likes to play together and help each other out with missions and tips.  My Mastery Rank is 3 at the moment.

Hello.

I'd be interested in joining your clan. The reason is that I started playing warframe with a few RL friends, a few months ago (I think I started in April), however I want to play more than they do, so I left that clan (amicable parting :)).

I'm currently at mastery 7, but going to start grinding it soon, as lately most of my experience has gone to formaed weapons and frames.

The frames I have:
Valkyrie (going for a warcry build on her)
Nekros (Desecrate spammer)
Nova (Making things go BOOM ;))
and a Rhino.

What I can bring to the clan: I can pretty much level/play anything if needed, I love messing about with warframe builder and similar, and just a general calm and helpful attitude.

I'm 24, in the UTC +1 TZ, but with a fairly screwy sleep schedule, so I won't always be on on regular times.

IGN:ghn0mb

Edited by ghn0mb

Hi, I'd love to join your clan if you aren't full! I'm currently mastery rank 4. Was in a clan a while back that dissolved out of nowhere and I'd like to get back into a clan. The frames I have are a maxed rank Excalibur and recently obtained Mag and Nyx that I'm grinding with to level up. What I bring to the clan is a willingness to work as a team, good skill with my weaponry, and an overall respectful and good attitude.

IGN: LS13

Edited by LS13

I am a mastery rank 9 player with lots of experience in the game. However I play casually (no set hours as I have a full-time job and an art career) and am rather anti-social in most respects, though I will state that I am never rude to anyone and will teach anyone anything if asked.I just rarely chat in clan unless it is for trading purposes, to answer questions or if I'm hosting a mission.

I am also a player in the Asia region, despite being Australian, due to my place of work, so I'm not sure if I can even join the clan. But if you're still open to it, I am looking for a good clan with everything completed.

I bring nothing new to table though, the only thing I contributed in my previous clan was pro-builds for every weapon and warframe (though I was kind of the only "pro" back there).

My reason for signing up: My current clan is completely dead and though I have a good few friends in there, it's going nowhere and I need to build and forma more stuff obsessively

EDIT: Let me know if I'm allowed in first, because then I have to leave my clan before I can get invited, thanks ^^

Edited by Semshol

Mastery rank 6, 100 points from 7 player. Started playing a little over a week ago with two friends and have been enjoying the game a great deal. Would really like to try out the things that a clan has to offer. Especially the Ignis looks like my thing.

I just switched from PS4 to PC, sadly leaving everything behind.  Was Rank8 with 18 warframes.  Now Rank2 with 3 of them, working on getting those numbers back up.  

I prefer a Saryn (semi calypso pro build) with a melee life strike combo.  Nova is the second frame of choice followed by Nekros.  If you guys have room for an aspiring noob here on the PC side let me know. 

Hey there, still recruiting ? :) I'd like to join..

IGN: eXKey

mastery rank 13 almost 14, been playing since frost came out.  im looking for a clan to support since ive gone through most the content and im willing to help out anyone who asks for it

Hey, I'd like to join the clan.  I was apart of one clan before, however besides me, nobody had been online in 7 days.  Im looking for an active and fun clan who likes to play together and help each other out with missions and tips.  My Mastery Rank is 3 at the moment.

I wana to join your clan i am rank 11 i will now get 12 :)

Hello.

I'd be interested in joining your clan. The reason is that I started playing warframe with a few RL friends, a few months ago (I think I started in April), however I want to play more than they do, so I left that clan (amicable parting :)).

I'm currently at mastery 7, but going to start grinding it soon, as lately most of my experience has gone to formaed weapons and frames.

The frames I have:

Valkyrie (going for a warcry build on her)

Nekros (Desecrate spammer)

Nova (Making things go BOOM ;))

and a Rhino.

What I can bring to the clan: I can pretty much level/play anything if needed, I love messing about with warframe builder and similar, and just a general calm and helpful attitude.

I'm 24, in the UTC +1 TZ, but with a fairly screwy sleep schedule, so I won't always be on on regular times.

IGN:ghn0mb

Hi, I'd love to join your clan if you aren't full! I'm currently mastery rank 3, working towards 4. Was in a clan a while back that dissolved out of nowhere and I'd like to get back into a clan. The frames I have are a maxed rank Excalibur and recently obtained Mag and Nyx that I'm grinding with to level up. What I bring to the clan is a willingness to work as a team, good skill with my weaponry, and an overall respectful and good attitude.

IGN: LS13

I am a mastery rank 9 player with lots of experience in the game. However I play casually (no set hours as I have a full-time job and an art career) and am rather anti-social in most respects, though I will state that I am never rude to anyone and will teach anyone anything if asked.I just rarely chat in clan unless it is for trading purposes, to answer questions or if I'm hosting a mission.

I am also a player in the Asia region, despite being Australian, due to my place of work, so I'm not sure if I can even join the clan. But if you're still open to it, I am looking for a good clan with everything completed.

I bring nothing new to table though, the only thing I contributed in my previous clan was pro-builds for every weapon and warframe (though I was kind of the only "pro" back there).

My reason for signing up: My current clan is completely dead and though I have a good few friends in there, it's going nowhere and I need to build and forma more stuff obsessively

EDIT: Let me know if I'm allowed in first, because then I have to leave my clan before I can get invited, thanks ^^

Mastery rank 6, 100 points from 7 player. Started playing a little over a week ago with two friends and have been enjoying the game a great deal. Would really like to try out the things that a clan has to offer. Especially the Ignis looks like my thing.

I just switched from PS4 to PC, sadly leaving everything behind.  Was Rank8 with 18 warframes.  Now Rank2 with 3 of them, working on getting those numbers back up.  

I prefer a Saryn (semi calypso pro build) with a melee life strike combo.  Nova is the second frame of choice followed by Nekros.  If you guys have room for an aspiring noob here on the PC side let me know. 

Oh jeez. I did not take a look at this thread for quite some time, it seems. I offer my sincerest apologies for the delay. 

Provided that you are still interested, I will be inviting you all to the Clan tomorrow evening. I look forward to working with you folks. 

Once again, I am sorry for not getting back to you all for so long. ;n; 

Oh jeez. I did not take a look at this thread for quite some time, it seems. I offer my sincerest apologies for the delay. 

Provided that you are still interested, I will be inviting you all to the Clan tomorrow evening. I look forward to working with you folks. 

Once again, I am sorry for not getting back to you all for so long. ;n; 

Great, glad I can be accepted ^^. I'll be leaving my clan tonight then :)

Edit: It's cool about not taking a look at the thread. Stuff happens. Feels weird to be clanless though.

Edited by Semshol

Invitations have been sent to all of you, with the exception of the following Tenno:

-snip-

-snipsnip-

-snippysnip-

-snippitysnipsnip

If you four are still interested, the Fallen Vanguard will gladly take you in. However, you must bid farewell to your current Clan first.

Thank you, and happy hunting to all. 

Ah, a reminder to join our Steam Group for news and announcements and all that fun stuff: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wf-vanguard. You will also receive a rank promotion to Class 2 Legionary. 

Kindly comment your iGN on the group's home page should it differ from your Steam name. If there are issues with joining the Steam Group, do let me know. 

And of course, be sure to get your Clan Key crafted as well. Myself or one of our officers will run you through a Dojo tour when we get the chance. 

Thank you! 

Ah, a reminder to join our Steam Group for news and announcements and all that fun stuff: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wf-vanguard. You will also receive a rank promotion to Class 2 Legionary. 

Kindly comment your iGN on the group's home page should it differ from your Steam name. If there are issues with joining the Steam Group, do let me know. 

And of course, be sure to get your Clan Key crafted as well. Myself or one of our officers will run you through a Dojo tour when we get the chance. 

Thank you!

I don't use steam, weird i know, but I don't play warframe through steam. Dunno if that'd be a problem.

I don't use steam, weird i know, but I don't play warframe through steam. Dunno if that'd be a problem.

Not a problem at all. The members that don't play through Steam simply need to let me know. You have indeed notified me, and your Clan rank progression will not be hindered because of your situation. 

Hello, if there are still spots left I'm interested in joining your clan please. Started about a week or two ago so still new but willing to help out in anyway I can while learning and playing the game. Mastery rank 4 and ign is Zeromz.

Hello.I came back to Warframe from a long break (Like 8-10 months) and enjoying it again.So i am trying to figure out new things , weapons , content , trading system and other new things.Because almost everything has changed since i took a break to the game. (Even the ui , map system , general inventory/foundry sections etc.) And i realized its good time to join a friendly , helpfull clan to play together with other people.

My current Mastery Rank is 7.Playing with Vauban and Rhino for now (Forma'd Rhino also , its almost lv.30 again)

And not sure if its required information but ; i am 21 years old , live in Turkey and playing on EU as region.

Nickname:Klmor

Thanks.

Edited by Klmor