Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Warriors Of Gun And Blade, Of Suits And Steel, Of Kittag And Kama│Recruitment Thread 2.0 Installed

-FV-Runehawk

hello, i would like to join your clan, it is an honor if I get an invitation to join your clan. i'm not a good player then i want to join your clan to learn more about experience and the way to become stronger

my IGN is SeToKaiBa, if you can get into your clan, I really appreciate it

Thanks for reading my article ^^

I set my timezone to europe since i live in lebanon and its almost between asia and europe i dont have any hobbies and dont work the only thing i do is gaming :)

I want to join this clan cause i want to help other players and get some help also

help the clan :) and btw you wrote "fun experience" wrong its without a comma between them ;)

i would like to join rank 6 ign somewhitebro

Kindly adhere to the application form in the original post of this thread. Spaces within the Clan are now rather limited, and you will not be considered an applicant if you do not comply with the form. If you have any questions about the application process, do not hesitate to ask. Thank you.

Hi, I'm UrbanNomad, and I'm interested in joining your clan.

I'm currently mastery rank 15, and my time zone is PDT. I am a college student, so I do have to stop playing to study or do homework sometimes, but I can usually be on from 4pm-10pm. My playstyle is dependant on my mood and what frame I feel like using, but I tend to stay with the group instead of rushing. I have lots of leadership experience, being group leader in my classes frequently and I even had my own clan for a while until everyone else stopped playing. I enjoy helping new players(giving them advice, helping out with farming, helping them get comfortable with the game, ect.) and if possible I would like to get my 2 apprentices into the clan as well. I hope to be accepted, as this sounds like a great clan to be a part of, and maybe get my friends in too. Thanks.

Pleased to meet you, UrbanNomad. Perhaps we will configure a master/apprentice system in the future to help ease the transition for newer players -- thank you for bringing that up. By all means, your friends are welcome to apply if they are interested in doing so. 

An invitation has been sent to your in-game mailbox. :) 

hi, sorry I did not follow the original instructions, my IGN is SenToKaiBa with mystery rank 6 

-my timezone is GMT,I am a doctor of ophthalmology so sometimes i cant log in

-my style in game is invisible and assassin, my favorite WF is Ash with 2 weapons are kunai and a bow. I like how killing opponents quietly then usually i love to play solo, but if you allow me to be involved in clan I promise not to disappoint anyone, although I'm not a good player I will try to do what clan wishes

-and a man name semshol semshol told me that your clan was very kind, fun drawing and has a lot of experience playing this game so I want to join the clan to learn more experience, you will do me the honor of being a member of your clan right? 

-thanks for reading my article

-snip-

We'd be more than happy to have you in the group. We don't ask for much just let us know if any events prevent you from being around, etc. Also that if you can to please join our steam group. It helps with keeping track of things. Expect an invite via mail. Look forward to playing with you.

EDIT: You seem to already be in a clan, also I noticed the time of your post; sorry for the delay. Let me know if you are still interested. 

Edited by WaveM6

We'd be more than happy to have you in the group. We don't ask for much just let us know if any events prevent you from being around, etc. Also that if you can to please join our steam group. It helps with keeping track of things. Expect an invite via mail. Look forward to playing with you.

EDIT: You seem to already be in a clan, also I noticed the time of your post; sorry for the delay. Let me know if you are still interested.

-Oh no, I was the one who should apologize here because I thought that I was not allowed to join the clan so I joined a clan of my friends, but people there are not so friendly, so I think i will leave the clan after completing a few missions

-Can you please send the invitations tomorrow? , And I'd be honored and grateful if you can be invited into your clan

-I'm sorry I did not wait for you to answer and very thankful because you still care about me

thanks for reading my article ^^

Edited by SenToKaiBa

In-game-name: Smac
- - -
Timezone: UTC/GMT -4 hours (East Cost, United States, NY)
- - -
Mastery Rank: 16

- - -

Steam Profile: Sunder

- - -

- - -
About me:

Been playing video-games for as long as I can remember.
Started with old consoles like SNES, Sega Saturn. Last console generation I had was Xbox360, PS3, and Wii
Moved onto PC gaming 4 years ago and haven't looked back since
I currently work retail (Homegoods) as a "Big-Ticket Coordinator" which puts me in charge of a few departments
I've been playing Warframe for a little over a year now
My PC setup at the moment:

Mobo: Asus Maximus III Gene
PSU: FirePower ModXStream Pro 700W 80Plus
CPU: i5-760 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8GHz (Overclocked at 3.4GHz)
GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 7950 3GB
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12 GB

- - -

What Can I bring to the Clan?:

As far as "Leadership/Moderation" goes I've held ownership of a "Near Vanilla Minecraft" Server for almost 4 years now. In that time I've monitored players, promoted my most trusted to be my moderators and oversee general security for the server.

Aside from that I occasionally host and run a server named "Cadaverous Laceration" in the game "Chivalry: Medieval Warfare".

And yes, what veteran player doesn't enjoy helping out the new-bloods?

But to put it out in the open, the main reason I'm looking to join this type of clan?

You guys seem to have your S#&$ together.

I've been a member of 3 clans so far in my time playing this game and all I've been in have been quite demanding and strict. I'm not overly fond of the whole solar rails PVP so my assisstance in that field should it come to that will be limited. However what I do bring to the table is a player openly available for assisstance, someone to talk to, and someone who isn't afraid to provide feedback on the matters at hand.

Hello, my name is fatlesszork (or zork for short). I am a mastery rank 6 in the CDT time zone. I'm currently a senior in high school, so I may not be on everyday but most days I'll be on anywhere between 5:00PM - 11:00PM. My interests are in music and gaming, along with sports and just flat out chilling. What can I bring to this clan? Not much, besides a loyal solider who would never dare to double cross his own, and an easy-going personality that allows me to get along with most people. I hope to soon receive an invite so that my new life as a member of the fallen vanguards can begin.

Hello, my in-game name is the same as my forum name.  I'm currently Mastery Rank 14.

I'm in the US CST.  I tend to play the game most evenings.

I like to watch various anime shows, which is one of the reasons I like this game.  I can be an anime character, and have some fun.  Crime shows are also enjoyable.  Especially if you mix in some sci-fi to go with it.  I guess I'm a geek.

I can bring an understanding of my frames, and the ability to perform the roles I choose well.  I tend to mainly play only three frames.  Valkyr, Frost P, and Nekros.  I have many frames, but am a master of only a few.

-snip-

We do have our S#&$ together :D. And yeah we're not really demanding or anything. We're mostly just chill guys and its a really friendly environment. Looking forward to having you on board soon :)

-snip-

*high-five to another loyal solider type of dude* x'D Looking forward to seeing you in the clan soon :). Just gotta wait a bit for the clan big wigs to process your apps. ^_^

-snip-

I play in the Asian timezone so I hope I can catch you some mornings :) I also like anime, or rather manga. Manga I'll read anything. Anime, I tend to only watch the ones with tons of action x"D.

Geeks all the way :)

-snip-

Merry met, Smac. First and foremost, your application structure is professional and informative. Kudos to you, I say. Your experience in both moderation and gaming as a whole is commendable, and I would be foolish to turn you down. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. 

I will also stress that I have no intention of conducting and regulating a restrictive environment for my players. People spend long hours in work or school, and they certainly don't want to come home, log into their game, and feel like they're going back to work again. Asides from obligatory application requirements, one should never feel like they need to meet a certain standard when involved in a Clan/Guild. In essence, the only thing I ask for is to be respectful of your colleagues. Donations are always optional, and if you ever need to be in-active for an extended period of time, simply let me know. I'll gladly reserve your seat.  

-slice-

Welcome to both the forums, and to the Fallen Vanguard. It's always good to see one possess both respectable and laid-back qualities side by side. You are the sort of solider that we like best. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. 

-slash-

We're all geeks on the inside, aren't we? Just with different passions and varying levels of open-mindedness. Aha. Many of our own are fans of anime and manga (myself included), and you're more than welcome to fire up a discussion on our Steam Group or in-game at anytime. Admittedly, we do not have too many Tenno in your timezone, but I trust you will find colleagues that share daylight with you. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Geek. 

^_^ 

Mastery Rank: 10

Timezone: Central/CDT

About me: I enjoy playing warframe. I go for High tier survivals to push myself. Just to see how high I can get, you know?

What do I bring to the clan: I don't mind helping new players because I enjoy exploring maps other than the orokin void. Most people now only play void missions so It's rare to find yourself playing on a corpus or grineer map just for fun. I enjoy the chances I get on those maps while helping new players. I play warframe every day so I'd be a very constant figure in the clan. I like to participate. 

Why I want to join: I met one of your members in-game and he said that the clan was fun and that he enjoyed being a member. The emblem isn't too shabby neither.

Please let me know if you have room

Mastery Rank: 10

Timezone: Central/CDT

About me: I enjoy playing warframe. I go for High tier survivals to push myself. Just to see how high I can get, you know?

What do I bring to the clan: I don't mind helping new players because I enjoy exploring maps other than the orokin void. Most people now only play void missions so It's rare to find yourself playing on a corpus or grineer map just for fun. I enjoy the chances I get on those maps while helping new players. I play warframe every day so I'd be a very constant figure in the clan. I like to participate. 

Why I want to join: I met one of your members in-game and he said that the clan was fun and that he enjoyed being a member. The emblem isn't too shabby neither.

Please let me know if you have room

Hi there ^^

I'm the leader for the Asian timezone, Semshol. Your application looks to be in order :). I'd just like to give the clan heads a chance to preview it as well. But if you haven't been accepted within 48 hours, you can drop me a pm and I'll accept you in.

I look forward to having you join our clan! We definitely have a few slots open for good players :D

By the way, the emblem is epic, if you like painting warframes (habit from my days of warhammer) you'll probably love being able to customize around the emblem ^^

Hope you don't mind the slight wait :'3 (but if you do mind you can probs let me know as well lol)

Edited by Semshol

-snip-

Pleased to meet you, Mr.Socks. I appreciate your willingness to assist newer players, and yes; there isn't much incentive for veteran players to return to star-chart maps outside of the odd alert. Always nice to find players who drop by older nodes to lend a hand. 

Your application has been acknowledged and approved. I'm not at my PC at the moment, but you'll receive an invitation when I return home. 

Should you have any questions about the Clan or the game as a whole, feel free to talk to me or Semshol -- we'd be happy to assist. :)

-snipysnip-

In the event you log on before I do, you're welcome to invite the lad. 

Also, U15 tomorrow, hmmmm? Maximum Hype Achieved. 

Mastery rank : 06

Timezone : UTC +05:30

I enjoy the co-op and I play every day. Let's just say I'm a less talk and more bang - bang player. I like to charge in to the battle instead of wasting my life in the reserve team. Your clan looks awesome and I like to join if its possible. IGN : Milkar.

P.S : Your clan emblem is absolutely stunning !

Mastery rank : 06

Timezone : UTC +05:30

I enjoy the co-op and I play every day. Let's just say I'm a less talk and more bang - bang player. I like to charge in to the battle instead of wasting my life in the reserve team. Your clan looks awesome and I like to join if its possible. IGN : Milkar.

P.S : Your clan emblem is absolutely stunning !

Hi there friend ^^

Thanks for applying :) You seem to have missed out one area of the application. If possible could you fill in: "What can I bring to the clan?"

It's just a way for us to get a feel for who you are as a player, whether it's helping other players, or exploring new content and passing the info on. So if you could just fill that in, you can be processed and probably welcomed into the clan :).

P.S. I love the emblem too, goes well on a frame that you paint in any colour ^^

Edited by Semshol

Hi there friend ^^

Thanks for applying :) You seem to have missed out one area of the application. If possible could you fill in: "What can I bring to the clan?"

It's just a way for us to get a feel for who you are as a player, whether it's helping other players, or exploring new content and passing the info on. So if you could just fill that in, you can be processed and probably welcomed into the clan :).

P.S. I love the emblem too, goes well on a frame that you paint in any colour ^^

What can I bring to the clan? : Pros or newbies, I enjoy playing with them all. So who ever needs help, I'll be the first one to join in. I have lots of credits and resources so I can easily do donations for the clan. I never miss a good alert mission so I can at least be your taxi.

What can I bring to the clan? : Pros or newbies, I enjoy playing with them all. So who ever needs help, I'll be the first one to join in. I have lots of credits and resources so I can easily do donations for the clan. I never miss a good alert mission so I can at least be your taxi.

Great thanks so much for finishing the application ^^

I just want to give the clan heads a chance to preview your application, so I hope you don't mind waiting like 1 day. If you're in a hurry though, just pm me and I'll make it fast for you :)

Looking forward to seeing you in the clan soon :D

Great thanks so much for finishing the application ^^

I just want to give the clan heads a chance to preview your application, so I hope you don't mind waiting like 1 day. If you're in a hurry though, just pm me and I'll make it fast for you :)

Looking forward to seeing you in the clan soon :D

I spoke to the gentleman in-game,  and he has since been inducted into the Clan. ^^ 

Hi, im looking for a fun clan, but before I apply. I have some questions.

1.Is this clan part of any alliance? If so, which alliance?

2. Are there any Asian region players?

3. What is the progress of the research in this clan?

I'm sorry if I might sound demanding to ask these questions, since I'm looking for a better clan than the one im currently in(many inactive members)

I'm sorry if I might sound demanding to ask these questions, since I'm looking for a better clan than the one im currently in(many inactive members)

Not demanding at all; you're smart to equip yourself with knowledge prior to an application. 

1. We are members of ICE. Take that as you wish, although I do not associate the Clan to be very much integrated with the Alliance from a political perspective. More so just for the social aspect. The Fallen Vanguard is not very involved with the Dark Sectors as a whole.

2. Admittedly, there are not very many in comparison to our western-region player base. Semshol -- the Tenno who posted above you -- oversees the Clan for the Asian timezones and may be able to give you more information. But you definitely will find players that share your timezone. 

3. Our Clan research is fully completed. :) 

Hi there, just chipping in as the Asian timezone leader.

I play mostly from Singapore and next year it may be from Perth, Australia. Both countries are in the same timezone.

When I first started out we'd get around 1 - 3 clan members playing during the Asian hours, but we're slowly gaining more members and right now I often see 3 - 5 and very rarely does it fall below that number.

I always play during 8:30pm - 1am and where possible I will organize Void runs, Interception missions and just some fun with Archwings :)

However, if you really need other players to play with, you can go to the alliance chat. ICE is generally very friendly and there aren't any elitists in there, so you can usually find somebody.

If you really can't find anybody, I find that PUGs (pick-up groups) in the Asia region are actually pretty good and very rarely does anyone mess up completely.