Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Osprey? Definitely Not Nerf. Rather Reduced Spawn Rate.

InForWar

From what i've read from all of the threads that people made i came to conclusion that the problem with them is that they spawn in their numbers and they are considered a common mob. i've seen them spawn in groups of threes and they overflowed me with gas clouds. 

If they would spawn less often i think we could have the ability to evade the gas clouds and be able to kill them without being killed in 10 seconds.

People want the challenge. everyone wants a challenge. remove them? back to no challenge.

DE has to keep this game interesting and add new content.

While the damage is questionable i don't think nerfing it would be the best idea.

Rather reducing the spawn rate.

EDIT: pictures

This is what i'm talking about.

Edited by InForWar

I think they would be just fine if they didn't cause procs. That is what I personally think makes them op.

Either way works for me.

But my suggestion keeps the part that it makes it very challenging. 

Edited by InForWar

I think they would be just fine if they didn't cause procs. That is what I personally think makes them op.

The procs are still mitigated by resist to toxin and vitality and easily healed with health restores (omg I have a reason to use those now). Or equilibrium.

I honesty have not had any issues with the gassers but a lot of people seem to be unable to deal with them in the numbers they are spawning. I think they should be higher level node mobs rather than low level as I can see new players finding them to be nightmares but to be honest newer players shouldn't be spending all their time grinding weapons anyway they should be out there exploring the galaxy getting mods and actually learning their weapons and how enemies interact with the environment.

The procs are still mitigated by resist to toxin and vitality and easily healed with health restores (omg I have a reason to use those now). Or equilibrium.

I honesty have not had any issues with the gassers but a lot of people seem to be unable to deal with them in the numbers they are spawning. I think they should be higher level node mobs rather than low level as I can see new players finding them to be nightmares but to be honest newer players shouldn't be spending all their time grinding weapons anyway they should be out there exploring the galaxy getting mods and actually learning their weapons and how enemies interact with the environment.

problem is, this anti toxin mod will HAVE to come over something else very essential. as i stated this before, in other threads, i think the amount of mods you can use simultaneously is too little.

Or Control them, or bring Trinity, or enter Bladestorm, or Rhino Skin, or Hysteria, or puddle, etc. 

You don't get it do you.. it gets through any shield and it literally goes 150 damage to your life every second. times three, not possible to handle properly. must be reduced spawn rate

iron skin will simply not do a thing.

Edited by InForWar

I mean, if the toxin clouds everywhere isn't enough you have to deal a huge amount of mobs while being murdered by that toxin proc.

I'm fairly new to the game, and my karak sometimes needs like 20 shots on the bastard.

so having to kill 4 or 6 of them... rather too much..

Edited by InForWar

Nah man, I love when I get 800 damage DOT on me out of nowhere at wave 3... 

I also love to lose my sentinel at wave 1, I just LOVE IT

Overall i think these sentinels need to be more capable of taking damage.... like.... they die too easily and they don't revive unless you have that mod, which never helps because they die again.

Overall i think these sentinels need to be more capable of taking damage.... like.... they die too easily and they don't revive unless you have that mod, which never helps because they die again.

They have similar vitality and shield mods as warframes, most just don't rank them up or if they do its an afterthought.