Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T1 Void And Stalker Spawn Rates

KiraShado

I've joined Stalker hunt sessions (Don't tell me What Stalker?) with all four players having death marks, which in theory should give us the highest chance for a Stalker spawn. We did countless numbers of missions and yet we had no spawns.

So recently for fun I've been solo-ing with my Valkyr and Kogakes.

Speciffically I've did:

5 T1 Captures

2 T1 Mobile Defense

1 T1 Defense

In those 8 runs I got 4 Stalker spawns.

I did all these keys except the Defense and one of the Mobile defenses in a row. I did the second Mobile defense, and capture, and defense today.

The first key I did (T1 capture solo) I had Stalker spawn. Lucky was I for a spawn and that's all I thought (He didn't drop despair ;-; ).

The second key (T1 capture solo) I had Stalker spawn again. This was literally a second Stalker spawn in 5 minutes (Woohoo!) But he killed. :(

The third key (T1 capture solo) no luck for a Stalker spawn. (But I got a lucky treasure room with a Sancturary!)

Ditto the fourth key (T1 Capture solo) exclude the treasure room.

The fifth key (T1 Mobile Defense solo) I got Stalker to spawn! This was at the first defense point about 20 seconds in.... (The butt head dropped a molten impact. Molten. Impact. FML.)

Then today I decided to try it again with another T1 Capture solo. No spawn, so I thought I hit a lucky spawn day, of Stalker spawning a lot on one day.

4 spawns all solo and all in one day.

Then he decides to appear on my Mobile Defense key today! (He dropped a Heavy Impact. :( )

Nothing for the Defense mission.

So what's with the Stalker's spawn rate? Does it correlate with being solo or not? Does it change if it's a void misson?

Edited by KiraShado

Stalker stated a lot of bosses that I faced (Nef, Kela, Lephantis, Ambulas), and the only boss I faced in between was Ruk.

The number of times Stalker messages you doesn't affect his spawn chance from what I know...

So does Stalker have a platonic love with me as do I? (I ship it.)

Well I know stalker's marks stack. So you could in theory get spawn after spawn until they're gone.

It would be interesting if additional marks upped the chance a little. Perhaps another % per mark up to 5%.

• 4 weeks later...