Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Alert Issue & Temporary Workaround

7.T.

When trying to do the past two Forma alerts, the game would throw me and my squad into the node's default mission with Grineer instead of infested, making us complete the mission. After completing the default mission with no Forma reward, I went to select the alert mission again and it was gone. After a relog, the alert returned and we tried again with the same result.

So I relogged again ended up trying to get into the alert by myself to see if it would work. The UI showed the right alert information when flying towards the ship at the start of the mission and there were infested running around so I knew it worked. I proceeded to invite my squad members post-entering the mission and we got the Forma.

Anyway, I don't know why this bug is happening but found a workaround for it until it gets fixed for anyone else experiencing this issue.

Strictly speaking from experience here, I have soloed every potato and forma alert in the last month and have had 0 issues obtaining them.

Entering on your own in an Invite Only and THEN snagging folks will, in fact, "solve" this issue. To wit, I would not encourage anyone just blindly join Public squads for these (FOR NOW). Is risking such an item really worth it?