Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus Lightning] Recruiting

RX--78

To all tenno, we are currently looking for members who would like to join our clan. Deus Ex Tempus Lightning is the next  sister clan of Deus Ex Tempus. In the coming days we will start recruiting and all  those that wish to join us can reserve their spots by applying here. Thanks for your understanding

Edited by RX--78

In addition- We are currently working on all the research, we have the obstacle course, arena, and some very nice decorations across the dojo, We understand people would like research but it's best for us to complete all the research before inviting so that the costs are low and you all get the research without waiting. As Rx Stated the spots will be reserve and we should have Much of all or all the research for each lab done in the next few days.

We would like active members-Our alliance is extremely active so please sign up if you would like a spot :D

• 2 weeks later...

We are now only missing 3 items from a completely full research Clan- Once we start those we will be recruiting. sorry to take as long as we did but the items have pre requisites and i cant rush them even if i wanted to :P 

Only Missing Helios Sentinel-Torid-and Synapse. please pm for a spot,wont take very long~

• 2 weeks later...

Recruiting Now Open and Fully Researched. PM now for your clan invite :D!

Back again- Much later But we have 90 spots open and moving quickly to moon clan. 

All Research has been completed with a Hand made, Self designed Obstacle course that all players can enjoy the hard work put into it, and even help in making it more fun and complex

We have 4 other clans in our alliance with around 2k+ total player count, basically a huge alliance and we'd  like you to all be there to join us.

Recruiting is open to all, active tenno that seek a challenge or just laidback gameplay. Please pm me, RX--78 for invites ingame or via forums inbox. 

Hope to see you all there.

Recruiting Now Open and Fully Researched. PM now for your clan invite :D!

Back again- Much later But we have 90 spots open and moving quickly to moon clan. 

All Research has been completed with a Hand made, Self designed Obstacle course that all players can enjoy the hard work put into it, and even help in making it more fun and complex

We have 4 other clans in our alliance with around 2k+ total player count, basically a huge alliance and we'd  like you to all be there to join us.

Recruiting is open to all, active tenno that seek a challenge or just laidback gameplay. Please pm me, RX--78 for invites ingame or via forums inbox. 

Hope to see you all there.

gt+that+name+_396dbd62cc06ed7278b458ed5c

I look forward to the new recruits

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To all tenno. id like to say we are off to a good start and i would enjoy it if others were to come and join aswell. we have the opticor research complete in case you wanted to know if were up to date. im to the left behind loki and there are 2 other clan members who have a wonderful way of expressing themselves regularly(cough*) anyways please if you are interested in joining let us know  39Y3DAk.jpg