Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scan Bug W/excavation Scanner

Typhon_Grey

They're long standing problems that have been mentioned in other threads already. I was bumping the thread hoping the devs would spend some time on Helios and the Codex.

About half the time, maybe more, he goes crazy scanning everything, even things you have 100/20 scans for. This will continue throughout the mission until you blow through your 100 charges.

He also absolutely refuses to scan some things, like Crawler Eximuses, Extractors, Scanners and Death Cubes.

About half the time, maybe more, he goes crazy scanning everything, even things you have 100/20 scans for. This will continue throughout the mission until you blow through your 100 charges.

Is this recent? They supposedly fixed that some time ago and as I've recently used Helios, I haven't noticed it scanning anything else but the things I haven't fully scanned.

I haven't used anything but Helios for months.

For awhile, it seemed to mostly (maybe 75% of the time) behave properly. But lately it seems to more like a 50/50 chance. On the Phobos cryotik event map it goes crazy almost every single time. Twice now, near the end of a 3k run on Phobos, I've seen an Arid Eximus I needed and tried to manually scan it only to find out I have no scanner charges left. I already have all the normal units and most of the eximuses completely scanned in my codex.

So it may vary from map to map or faction to faction.