Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Get Loki Prime Or Wait Until Xbox One Gets Data Transfer?

Blade_of_Justic

Question

I'm not sure how the data transferring worked on the PS4 but I really want to get Loki Prime on the Xbox One version through the Prime Access.

Here, the thing, though. I have a lot of information on the PC version that I was hoping I could transfer over, so my question is:

If the Xbox One finally gets a data transfer option, will it meld what my Xbox One account already has and my PC information together when I download it? Or will it keep those two sets of information separate? Is it possible that it will even overwrite what I already have on the Xbox One with what I'm transferring from the PC account?

Any insight would be appreciated.

4 answers to this question

how can transfers literally happen 

ps4 has an exclusive syandana

and pc has excalibur prime 

if u were to migrate accounts think about

ur pc friends 

do u think u can play ps4 with your pc friends  

they use different fricking servers 

the stupidity in this thread is too damn high

and if u have different servers u cant fricking enter your clan because the data is stored in different servers

"how can transfers literally happen 

ps4 has an exclusive syandana

and pc has excalibur prime 

if u were to migrate accounts think about

ur pc friends 

do u think u can play ps4 with your pc friends  

they use different fricking servers 

the stupidity in this thread is too damn high

and if u have different servers u cant fricking enter your clan because the data is stored in different servers"

It is possible to transfer PC to Xbox, just like it was possible for PC to transfer to PS4. It just hasn't been announced yet. I believe I read a post from one of the developers that it will be brought up with Microsoft, but it's all just a matter of how lenient they are as far as their policies go. Anything PC exclusive, such as Excalibur Prime, or anything along those lines will not be transferred. Everything else will be. Personally I would love a PC to One transfer, but I expect it in a few months/year. It took Sony about 8months to allow the transferal if I remember correctly.

Edited by Darkestsky