Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting For -Kore-

(XBOX)Outlawed Psycho

KORE needs you!

I plan on KORE becoming a Large Organized Social Friendly Competitive Guild (L.O.S.F.C.G). I want KORE to cover ALL aspects of Warframe while delivering maximum enjoyment and needs for its members.

KORE accepts all. (If you meet Requirements which will be posted below). Due to recent release of Warframe and Very recent creation of KORE I, as the Warlord am specifically looking for players able to fill the roles of higher ranking positions (General/Officer) within the Clan. And the requirements for those who want to take up such a role will be posted below as well.

Requirements(Member):

- Mic

- PG-(At least) 15. (The reason I say this is without any disrespect, but for the sake of Maturity)

- Friendly

Requirements(Higher Rank):

- Mic

- Same requirement for age as above

- More than average Knowledge of the game and its features

- Leader Exp.

- Dependability

The Requirements for the Higher Ranks are a bit more advanced is because I will have them keep up the guild, whether it be renovations on the Dojo or Etc. I cant do it all on my own... Fulltime College for Game Dev. and Software Engineering is time consuming.

If you meet all requirements and you want to join just apply to KORE within the game. (Most likely be accepted right away.) Or send me, "Outlawed Psycho" a message on Xbox Live and we will go from there.

Would like to see you all in Warframe!