Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactician- Grineer Waframe

TheGlade

As you know, this is a Grineer-themed warframe. I thought it was a great idea to give frames more lore, like how Valkyr was a corpus experiment. So, I've created what I want to be the warframe that the Grineer put together. 

After finding remnants of Orokin technology, Tyl Regor was able to craft what he believed would be the next step in Grineer cloning technology. Using the secrets of the Orokin blueprints combined with his own technology, Regor created a twisted warframe that could utilize its powers to rapidly clone flesh and alloy without the cost of Grineer degeneration. However, he had no idea what he had awakened from the void...

Mitos is meant to be a survivalist, utilizing his void powers of regeneration and  Grineer technology to keep himself and allies constantly at their prime. Now, before I continue, this isn't a healer. While I think that a power that involves healing would fit this frame, I don't want that to be his focus. However, I'm always open to new ideas/powers to make him as fun to play as possible.

Stats: 

Health: 150

Shields: 90

Armor: 300 (not sure on actual number, but I want the armor to be relatively high.)

Energy: 100

Powers (multiple, not set in stone)

Clone Flesh: Mitos creates an explosive fleshy humanoid that procs viral/radiation upon explosion. The clone will either run at enemies, or explode upon tapping 1 a second time.

Meat Shield: Mitos creates a ferrite/cloned flesh barrier that acts as a moving shield, blocking a percentage of damage when running. By crouching, the shield will give cover to entire frame, blocking all damage. 

Adrenaline: Mitos releases a wave that boosts fire rate and reload speed, as well as crit chance/multiplier and proc chance for a fixed ratio. The power also causes players to become immune to statuses such as knockdown, etc.

Hellion: Mitos fires several Hellion missiles that seek targets, causing damage and blast/viral proc. 

Void Release: Much like the Janus Keys, Mitos is also a channel through which void energy can be manipulated. Mtios releases a wave that causes a blast proc and ragdoll on enemies in the vicinity as well as scaling damage. 

Propaganda: Mitos deploys several droids that disrupt the transmission of enemies, causing blast/radiation proc.

Growth: Mitos targets a single enemy and generates cloned flesh onto their body. The growth deals damage over time, and blinds the target. If the enemy is killed, the growth can latch onto another enemy.

So, this is what I have so far. I really want this frame to be focused on survivability and support, but I don't want to just reskin old powers. So please! Make suggestions! I'll make art for him as soon as I get my tablet up and running. 

Thanks!

EDIT #1- Changed name to Mitos.

Edited by TheGlade

Clone Flesh: Tactician creates an explosive fleshy humanoid that procs viral/radiation upon explosion. The clone will either run at enemies, or explode upon tapping 1 a second time.

Meat Shield: Tactician creates a ferrite/cloned flesh barrier that acts as a moving shield, blocking a percentage of damage when running. By crouching, the shield will give cover to entire frame, blocking all damage. 

IGroiTH.png 

But seriously lol, I feel your idea of a grineer themed warframe except for the possibility that the casting time of most of the cloned flesh abbilites would be extremely high (tactician  unfortunately won't make it in a T4S while he crafts a ferrite/flesh exploding dude), if those skills were more minimalistic I think it could work, specially the Growth one.