Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insufficient invetory space, while i have 2 open slots

muvoxi

So i noticed this after i made the AFURIS. I bought the prints, the furis'es and made them. Next thing i notice is that i cant claim it unless i delete something from my inventory even tho i have 2 open slots in the inventory. So i deleted something and claimed the afuris. Then i had the HEK in the making and i noticed the same thing. 2 open slots and cannot claim the hek. Is 6 slots maximum, since i have 6 weapons and 2 open slots but cannot claim anything? Or is this really bugged?

Encountered the same bug today. Had 3 weapons crafting in the foundry: Cronus, Afuris, and HEK. The cronus finished first and I attempted to claim it with 2 empty inventory slots, didn't work, had to expand another 2 slots. Now that I have 3 free slots I was able to claim the Afuris. I'll try and update what happens later when I attempt to claim the HEK with only 2 slots free.

Encountered the same bug today. Had 3 weapons crafting in the foundry: Cronus, Afuris, and HEK. The cronus finished first and I attempted to claim it with 2 empty inventory slots, didn't work, had to expand another 2 slots. Now that I have 3 free slots I was able to claim the Afuris. I'll try and update what happens later when I attempt to claim the HEK with only 2 slots free.

Until it gets hotfixed, those two slots you used to make the afuris are inaccessible for anything.

• 3 weeks later...