Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Erpo-Earth, Enemies Get Stuck In Asteroids, Unable To Finish Mission

Double_DeluXe

While flying my Gundam and trying out these new missions, I encountered enemies stuck on this node twice.  
There is usually 1 or 2 enemies that spawn or get in an asteroid, result is that the Tenno can't kill them, thus not finish the round.  

I'll try to gather useful information while I look deeper into this problem. 

Edit: So there are 2 maps that you can load into, the map where you spawn closest to point A is the map in question.  
There is an asteroid with some ship parts in it where this always happens, it doesn't happen all the time but about 3/10 times it happened for me.

Reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2kd3q1/erpoearth_enemies_get_stuck_in_asteroids_unable/

Edited by Double_DeluXe

I have had this problem too. Sometimes up to seven enemies will spawn int eh asteroid and are untouchable due to how far they are inside. occasionally one will fly out a little if you get close and back off but it is pretty rare and still leaves several others stuck. It is also important to note that shooting or using abilities 3 and 4 from odonata rarely work due to colliding with asteroid geometry and not reaching the targets.