Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing - Red Circles Causing Conflict

CF_HoneyBadger

As a client, I am frequently getting a bug that is making the limbo mission for archwing nearly impossible.

2hOKlio.jpg

These red shields with no enemies in them (or invisble enemies, not sure) are causing conflicts when there are no enemies around.

The above screen shot is a bad example, because at that second there WERE enemies, but it is a picture of the general problem.

Ill be trying to capture a tower and because there is an invisible enemy, I cannot capture it. It stays in conflict.

This is game breaking, as it stops towers from being captured, Please fix!

I call them 'The Unknowns' they are such a fearsome enemies. Sometimes getting out of range and going back fix this, sometimes not.

I just figured out how to beat limbo. Solo it. 

The number of enemies is reduced a hundred-fold and ALL client related bugs are gone. I JUST now beat it  < 10 minutes ago after beating my head against the wall over and over and over. Finally!

Thx for the tips.

I have had this issue many times too. Though as you say, being the Host or doing it solo you dont seem to have the issue. I think its in combination with the Invisible Enemies bug, which also seems to be clients only. Ive noticed if i sit there and spam odanata's radial blast skill. you can still knock them out of the circle and capture the point for a few seconds, so there is probably an enemy there that only the host can see. I think even moving away from the point, the invisble enemies will still follow you, allowing you to lure them away and cap the point afterwards. Works for me most of the time.

I once host an interception missions and yeah I can see them all, a lot of work to be the host if you want a good mission going on, you have to be the one busy capping or defending a point. Back and forth, back and forth, and also do clean up afterwards. Joined as a client, same thing invisible enemies, lots of them. Even killed 2 of my squads mate while invisible and inside a rock shooting missiles!

I just figured out how to beat limbo. Solo it. 

The number of enemies is reduced a hundred-fold and ALL client related bugs are gone. I JUST now beat it  < 10 minutes ago after beating my head against the wall over and over and over. Finally!

Tried it yesterday. 30+ enemies trying to get EACH point at the same time. Two clanmates joined to help. Number of enemies remained the same, but they could only see about half of them. We lost on 1st round 55%-100%. Then we tried again, this time as a squad from the beginning. Same story, lost 65%-100%. Finally one of them gave me the three damned proofs so to avoid that hell.

EDIT: When you say solo you mean Solo mode, not "just invite", perhaps? If that's the case, forget what I said.

Edited by Kachocalvo

Tried it yesterday. 30+ enemies trying to get EACH point at the same time. Two clanmates joined to help. Number of enemies remained the same, but they could only see about half of them. We lost on 1st round 55%-100%. Then we tried again, this time as a squad from the beginning. Same story, lost 65%-100%. Finally one of them gave me the three damned proofs so to avoid that hell.

EDIT: When you say solo you mean Solo mode, not "just invite", perhaps? If that's the case, forget what I said.

Yeah, I meant the actual solo matchmaking mode. I have failed the archwing limbo mission dozens of times, usually by a margin of 100-10 or 100-20 , yet when I solo'd it, I won with a score of 100-5. Does that say something about how bad the mission is broke?