Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lore And Codex Entries For Warframes (May Expand Beyond)

(PSN)Switchloki

I had some ideas about some of the possible codex entries for different warframes. This is not actual entries but rather my ideas. All critical comments are welcome. I will continue to add entries and edit them as I continue to play and learn in game. I apologise in advance for some spelling errors if any because of autocorrect.

I'll start with Loki and add others.

Entry of the Orokin commander:

We are surrounded by the enemy. Sentinets in front, the infested to the back, we needed the tank, the beast that destroys all, not a trickster. I think this is a laugh for my superiors thinking we will not survive, and we will not.

Slain by the thousand from both end of the battlefield, I know we will not see the end of this war, not from here at least.

But I'm a soldier and I will fight till there is a bullet in my gun and breath in my body. I see the end coming for me, my comrades fallen, I see a fallen comrade rising and charging towards me from one end and the sentients from the other. The trickster no where to be found, "How typical of him." I think, preparing myself for what is coming. But the infested stopped dead in his track, bleeding from the head, a blinding flash covers the battlefield before I can see what has happened, suddenly the sentients are left to fight without their guns. A gun is thrust into my hand as the trickster appears out of nowhere, picking me up and faces the slaughter of the enemy. I understand this trickster now feeling sorry for the herds of enemies to come. It is a slaughterhouse this fight, a slaughterhouse of the enemy and we are the butchers. 

Edited by (PS4)architvats