Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contacts Issues

LemonYourAid

My friend and were testing out closed beta. We added eachother as contacts in the game and were able to play a couple games together, though during the 2nd mission we played we were disconnected from eachother and for us it showed us both as offline on contacts but we were both able to join different parties. This problem was solve when we both logged out and relogged in.

On another note, we also thought the interface for partying was a bit difficult to understand.

Me and my friend also have the same problem today. We don't see each other but we know that we are both online. I checked both our regions, each of us logged out and each of us restarted the game still not positive result. Today I became a founder tho, I don`t know if that may have caused some kind of bug?

The game is unique and fresh and thats why I chose to be a faunder. I also spred the news about the game (nothing that is not on trailers) to my friends to make the game popular and help her continue to exist. So I hope that you will fix this bug. Good luck friends. :)