Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Pick Up/see Medallions In Syndicate Missions.

Rhundis

When playing a Syndicate mission i am unable to pick up the Syndicate medallions. This bug is hit or miss with me and may have something to do with only host being able to pick them up. 

What i can confirm is that the mod "Thief's Wit" does show the medallion as a pickup but only until the host picks it up, after which the icon goes away and the visual model in the game disappears as well. Also when you do find one, and can see it, the option to pick it up does exist (in my case "press x to pick up".) However, upon doing so it only refreshes the icon and does not pick up the medallion. 

I'm feeling kind of cheated out when it comes to these medallions as i can sometimes get them, and sometimes cannot. it would be great if you could fix this. 

I did a syndicate mission with 3 guys I know; one's in Red Veil like me, another is in Ceph Suda and the final one isn't eligible for a syndicate.

Out of all of us, the other guy in RV could not pick up the marks. Even the one not eligible for syndicate stuff could pick them up. The affected could see them and the prompt but just could not pick it up. It seems random.

We also got a hell of a kick out of him losing it over Skype. Laughs for days. xD