Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Zero Infinity [~Join Us~] Our Website Is Remade! :3

theRCB

oZ7Z9Ja.png

WELCOME TO OUR HOME!

Here at Zero Infinity we try our best to bring you to the top. WE LOVE new players, and helping them achieve whatever it is. We are passionate players, active players, and a ever large growing community. We have many events, contest, and weekly challenges(some awarded, some for fun)!

We try to make the best possible experience you can get(or try at least).  We do joke A LOT! No joke!  We believe players should in fact be who they are. Say what you want, be who you want. It does not matter to us! It's always fun having a new personality into the mix!

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:

*RELAXED CLAN

*125/300 members(so far)

*NEW CLAN FOUNDED ALLIANCE: "THE FALLEN SWORD"

*Research Completed

*CONTEST/Challenges

*Organized Dojo!(for the most part)

*Active Players!

*Youtube

*Raidcall

*Clan Website

*Love helping new players!

ZERO INFINITY INITIATION:

Promotional Video:

Other Clan Videos:

Recent Contest Winner Announcement Video:

'RHI-NO PLAYTIME?!?!?':

Glitch:

Many More Videos found here: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5IF8j5vmRk2dFiGC-ZtmxQ

CLAN RANKS

• Infinity Founder(Highest Rank)
  • Councillor
  • Mercenary
  • Jeff Jr.
  • Fox Jr.
  • Soldier
  • Infinity(Lowest Rank)

RULES:

1. DONATE TO THE DOJO!
This should be a 'no Brain-er'... Research, dojo rooms, and decorations are what make a clan.
If you are not willing to support us, whats the point of even being in the clan?
I sure don't care for free loaders much. (I do however understand if at times you can't)

2. BE ACTIVE!
[iF YOU ARE INACTIVE FOR  50 DAYS] Depending on what your clan rank is, you may be kicked or dropped.
PLEASE NOTE A SIMPLE LOGIN CAN SAVE YOUR PLACE IN THE CLAN!
{ REJOINING AT A LATER DATE IS POSSIBLE! }

3. RECRUIT MEMBERS!
In order for our family to become stronger, and better, we need more members, so please...
RECRUIT for us.

4. TALK TO US!
Please feel free to talk to the warlords, or talk in the Clan chat/Alliance chat. A hello there, or a hi there would be great. 
Also, if you have any concerns or problems with anything in the clan, please let a warlord know, we can't fix it if we don't know what is going on. 

5. BE FRIENDLY!
Please don't &!$$ others off. You may joke around all you want, but if someone gets mad, stop. 

6. DON'T BEG!
If you ask someone for something, and they say no, don't keep asking... They have trade chat for that.

LAST AND FINAL RULE:
HAVE FUN! ...now normally we are not super strict, though there have been occasions that have changed my mind on some things. So in short, it has always been MOSTLY relied on me and a FEW members to help the clan grow. Tis very sad. I really am tired of doing a lot of the ground work. So I do rather need members that are willing to stay for the long run, and are willing to do awesome things with us. 

Our Clan is a family, and should be treated as such. :3

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am _Rainecho (IGN) and I am a new player. I would like to join you, so I can find a squad and get some help and some fun on the way (Vor's Prize got me wasting a lot of revives, finished it solo though). I'm active on weekends and holidays, maybe even daily some time. I hope I am welcome. Thanks a lot, _Rainecho. (Is it the right post to write this? I don't see any other people here.)

Hello, I am _Rainecho (IGN) and I am a new player. I would like to join you, so I can find a squad and get some help and some fun on the way (Vor's Prize got me wasting a lot of revives, finished it solo though). I'm active on weekends and holidays, maybe even daily some time. I hope I am welcome. Thanks a lot, _Rainecho. (Is it the right post to write this? I don't see any other people here.)

It is absolutely fine! :3 Always good to add someone to the family! I'll ad you right now! :D

Edit: I sen the invite. I have to go to bed, but I think there is a few people on at the moment.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Hey, I'd like to join your clan :D I'm a fairly new player, I've been playing for about 2 weeks.

IGN: DarthHaider

Timezone: GMT

I'm online almost everyday, I've put some money into this game so I intend to make the most of it :D

Hey, I'd like to join your clan :D I'm a fairly new player, I've been playing for about 2 weeks.

IGN: DarthHaider

Timezone: GMT

I'm online almost everyday, I've put some money into this game so I intend to make the most of it :D

Hey, sry for the late reply. :/ If your still interested Let me know! :3

Edit: sending invite now.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Hey i would like to join this clan im kinda noob tho but idk...my ign is mystik5 if ur willing to let me in

yes I will add you I'm at school at the moment though, will get to it when I get home 1 hour from now. Edit: actually let me get HETOTYUKEN to add u. Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

i'm looking for a different clan and you guys sound like you could be what i'm looking for,

and i would like to join up!

message me in game, same name as forum tag

Very good. I hope you enjoy the clan! :3

Hi,

I'm looking for a clan to join.

I'm a active regular player(you can see me online daily). but some times I might not be online for few days coz will be traveling

IGN: Raider02m

if you have open slots for new members count me in

Cheers

UPDATE! ALLIANCE IS NOW CHANGED WE ARE BUILDING A NEW ALLIANCE!

EDIT:

Hi,

I'm looking for a clan to join.

I'm a active regular player(you can see me online daily). but some times I might not be online for few days coz will be traveling

IGN: Raider02m

if you have open slots for new members count me in

Cheers

Invite was sent :3

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Hello iam bluemainger iam fairly new to the game and would like to join your clan. I have a microphone and am very active in the game. If you could send an invite my way it would be much apreciated.

Cool beans, I'll add you as soon as I can. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SIR :3