Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Concept Of A Gravitation Warframe 2.0 =)

Danikyar

Ok) Let's go! advance I apologize for my English =)

8470323a0d4f.jpg

This frame specializes on the control of gravity particles. He may redirect, magnifies, weaken their action.

Name

Graviton or Griv {In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravitation in the framework of quantium field theory.}

Healt 75(225 at rank 30)

Power 150(225 at rank 30)

Armor 75

Shield Capacity 75(225 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed 1.25 (i think gravity frame must to be very quick)

Abilities: 

1)Antigrav

Energy - 25

Duration - unlimited
Used on one mob. Mob flies forward on 1/4/7/10 meters, after the force of gravity cease to have effect. All whom he touched adopt his burden.

2) Elevator

Energy - 50

Duration - 25 sec
When you double-click a space Graviton change the direction of gravity reversed, He's flying upward or downward.

3)Abnormal attraction.
Energy - 75
Within a radius of 15 m (in the form of a cylinder, not the ball) zone is created in which the attraction is so strong that any mob got there loses 50/60/70/80% of the figure their armor. Bullets through this area do not pass, they fall to the floor. Mobs can't walk.

4.1)Magnetically chaos
Energy - 100
Radius - 30 m

Graviton takes control of the gravity around him, sending enemy units flying upwards and downwards three times before throwing them upwards and leaving them in free space.

Enemy units lose a percentage of their lives which is reduced based on armor.  The ability can be used once every 30 seconds.
Or =)

4.2)Direction
Energy - 100
Radius - 50 m

All mobs in this range is flying in the direction of where you look at the time of activation. e.t.c

Graviton in action

df60289320cf.jpg

10745b3dfc58.jpg

It's just fun idia =)

0c1bd77f23e4.jpg

Arts by very cool painter Meridius,  

Only now, when I finish a concept I stumbled upon another concept of the gravitational frame. His concept is very cool! I think we can to combine these works to create something really cool. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208333-gravity-warframe/#entry2442734

If you have any suggestions for improvements or normal English translation please write. =)

Edited by Danikyar