Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Larger Hud Scale Causing Object Marker, Waypoint, And Archwing Enemy Marker To Deviate From Its Target Object

Candengard

The more you adjust the HUD Scale slider to the right and more your reticle is away from the object, the further these markers and waypoint deviate.  It isn't always like this because I've used larger HUD scale without problem, one of U15 patches broke it.

Object Marker

Smallest Scale (normal)

Y1QKktl.jpg

Largest Scale

JVpXNur.jpg

User Waypoint

Smallest Scale (normal)

xBTJlNs.jpg

Largest Scale

YsWUU1p.jpg

Original post (Archwing enemy marker example)

Edited by Candengard

The same thing happens as your aspect ratio gets wider than 21:9. It gets extremely annoying.

EDIT:

Here is a screenshot:

47c.png

The objective indicator should be over the data console, not in the middle of the screen. The shot also shows completely a broken transmission.

Edited by egregiousRac

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe that's why there's the targeting issue I have in Archwing? The enemy markers are always offset like that (I have my UI scale maxed). Will try to verify.

It is. There is a link below that included this screenshot.

jJKMHX3.jpg

Considering HUD size adjustment has been an integral part of Options since early days, a core functionality in-game, and the default (minimum size) is quite small on high resolution monitors. They sure defer, if not ignore, a fix for this problem for long time.