Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ursi Raiders [Clan Recruitment] Multy-Gaming / Teamspeak / Dojo In Progress

CombatTeddy

• 2 weeks later...

As of this day we are open for recruitment. No requirements to join. Just be respectful, use common sense, and no drama. Everyone is welcomed to join our multy-gaming clan, whether you be a veteran or freshly new to games in general. This clan has its own Teamspeak feel free to pop in, clan-mate or not. As a new clan there isn't much we can offer. If you join you can change that. The more Raiders join, the more we can offer.

You can join our teamspeak at: VOICE-IL2.BRANZONE.COM:10004

About the clan

What we aim is freedom, companionship and honesty. We work together for farming, quest, and events. Honesty is key in this clan, with out hiding anything we gain more trust with each other. With higher trust mean a higher understanding. No one here os obligated or binded down with responsabilities, all choices are made free and they will stay free.

> Our dojo is currently in progress. Labs are being build and reaserch is under study at this moment. However i dont ask anyone else to contribute if they dont want to, In fact i dont ask people to contribute. That is a free choice to make as well.

> However leaders like myself and clan moderaters have resposabilities to look after the clan and it people. however the burden is light considering its a small clan.

> We are a multi gaming clan. Meaning we play more than one game. However you wount be forced to play game thats we do or to do the things others do. We dont expect you too as well.

> We do have our own teamspeak, its max capacity is 30 at this time. enough for a full shadow clan. Everyone is free to join even if your not in the clan. Im mostly on but were more active around night. Our main time zone s PST (pacific standard time). Our teamspeack adress is: VOICE-IL2.BRANZONE.COM:10004

note: If you do jump into our Teamspeak it might look empty. However thats only because once you enter into the teamspeak for the firt time you are placed as a guest. Guest cant see other people in the other rooms besides the one you are in. What i recomend is hop into our game room and wait patiently if no one is there. The game room s where we usualy stay at.

> Lastly we are a clan that uses steam most of the time. For those who are not into steam or dont hvae it are limited in rank. For those who dont know what steam is. Its a game publisher that is free to download and they have there own comunity base as well as communities for other games they publish. We have our own group profile. Being a part of our steam group gets you higher rankings.

About our members

We are currently short staffed and short in members for being new. however we are a charasmatic group and we joke around alot. If you take things we say to hard then we arent the clan for you. We do enjoy animes and you tube alot and do come across of odd things. We also share odd things with one another. We dont judge others baesed on what or who they are and what there bliefs are. I myself hard many friends from different reagons with there own tastes and belies. You name it Christians, satanics, gansters, furrys, spiritualist, athiest. As long as you dont over do it or make what you belive in a force to push on other you are welcomed here and in our Teamspeak.There really isnt much to say besides we just goof around and play.

About Joining

First of you must me be active enough. Thinking were the right clan for you then heres what you have to do. There are three way to join. One is by send ing me a PM to why you wish to join. No questionare just your opinion why to join. Second is by Teamspeak. Jumpng in and speaking to a Ursi Member. Note: We are in an alliance and our teamspeak is shared with our comrads. Ursi members have our clan emblem by them to avoid confusion. Lastly by steam, Contacting me there is more assure and faster way too contast me. You can find by my name: CombatTeddy.

About Alliance

We are more than happy to join with another clan in equall footing of ideas. Our partenership must contain a strong source of communicaton. On my part im more than happy to share the clan teamspeak in order to remain contacted. However the decition to join in a allaience requires the clan vote. I as leader cannot make decissions that would us incoftermble if we ally with someone wich whom we dont know of or of there members. If you wish to make an alliance contact me or join our teamspeak. We will have a talk and see were we both stand.

Feel free to ask any questions or comments.

Edited by CombatTeddy