Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Killed Just 11 Enemies In The First Minute In A Syndicate Survival Last Night.

CrazyCatLad

Just a mere 11 enemies spawned/were in sight to kill in the first minute.  None of them dropped life support.  The Red Veil Elves might've killed a few but they didn't drop any life support either.  I barely made it to the 10 min extraction mark. I killed only 156 enemies and spent most of my time having to run between capsules (which is not the kind of survival anyone should be forced to play).  At 6% life support, a Capsule spawned and saved me from failure.  Also, only managed to find one Mark because there was no time - and the "5 life left ticking noise" was too annoying to wander around with.  Funny enough, I killed 40 enemies on the way to extraction.

The forums are riddled with posts about how survival has been messed up (usually just Solo mode).  Can a DEv please acknowledge what is being done about the new tweaks and the now needed tweaks to Survival (solo especially)?

Edited by Lanieu

I had no clue survival solo is so messed up. The usual party survival is ok-ish. But man, that scenario sounds awful.

I've been doing nearly only solo survivals since 15.13 and every one has been a struggle.  Barely made it to 20 in Derelicts.  The void was okay but the normal starchart also was pretty rough because of the artificial difficulty imposed by life support.