Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Environment, Water Issue [Volt, Shock]

Consona

I've heard rumors about Volt Prime is coming, so I decide to report a bug about environment behavior.

It's old bug, but I didn't find anything related to this at forums yet (maybe I should look harder, sorry for moderator).

When casting Shock ability under water plane it does not work. I tried that in every tile I could with 100% success - so it's bug.

Water%20Shock%20bug.png

Water-Shock-bug.gif

After that occasion I got an logic idea: Volt's Shock must cause damage+proc to every enemy that stands inside water volume. Is that hard to do at coding side? DE, I know that your engine is developing, so environmental volume attr changing or actions triggering can have huge advantage in your game developing. You did some entities that cause fire damage and proc at some missions like Invasion or Crossfire, new sound reverberations feature setup... so I think it is possible to do what I'm talking about.

In advance, elemental frames and mobs can get slight profit or suffer from environment, limbo can alter or neutralize it's effect etc... It will give to players feelings that they play in pretty responsive environment. You did great decision adding vents to archwing and Earth-tiles that cause damage, such things bring life into your tilesets. Cheers.