Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower Survival Mission: Lotus Not Providing Life Support

aerosoul1337

I experienced similar occasions, guessing from my observations, it is linked to the "battlefield" being more like a normal mission, than a Survival mission,

Then there might be only one room that is "Survival spawnable", and you get life support only there, if the room is full, no more will come.

Had a runrecently where we were stuck with 4 life supports maximum. And we had 1 at the beginning, and then an extremly long run, through many rooms that are usually not in survival, to the one room where more of them spawned.

New capsule will be sending only if you alredy used at least two from maximum. And yes sometimes it's only three, so you need to use two and after that Lotus will send only one. Just use them wisely and all be fine.

I experienced similar occasions, guessing from my observations, it is linked to the "battlefield" being more like a normal mission, than a Survival mission,

Then there might be only one room that is "Survival spawnable", and you get life support only there, if the room is full, no more will come.

Had a runrecently where we were stuck with 4 life supports maximum. And we had 1 at the beginning, and then an extremly long run, through many rooms that are usually not in survival, to the one room where more of them spawned.

Also, long hall with elevator between rooms with capsules is not typical for survivals  - need to run about one minute to reach next room...

Edited by ZoMbi656

• 1 month later...