Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insomniacs R Us! (A Casual-Pro Clan)

Instinction

D7imLm8.png

Welcome to the Insomniacs!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Instinction and I am the warlord for this clan.

Does "casual pro" sound like your style of gaming? Pretty good at games, know what your doing, and want to play with people who are good too? Don't need to have every single weapon maxed out and supercharged, but you have the best ones and know how to use them?

Looks like you got the right place then.

We're the Insomniacs. We have people from all around the world in our clan, so we have people playing at all random hours of the day, which is why we're Insomniacs; because our clan never sleeps!
We're a very old clan. We've been here since there was clans to be had and we've been trying to keep it small, originally we we're going to be a Shadow clan, but we're looking to liven up the place a bit now!

If you're a good gamer, you want a place to play with good gamers who are easy to get along with and know how to have fun helping each other, then we'd be glad to have you.

A few things about us:

We're quite small, and we like to have good, casual, laid back fun.

But we're also really good! A lot of us that are in the clan have been in it since it's creation!

We have players who are into every aspect of the game, so don't think you'll miss out on anything like the raid, quests, etc!

We have our own website (mostly used occasionally for messaging one another outside the game).
We're an age 18+ clan. This doesn't rule out younger players by any means, just means we don't have a lot of stupid rules. We're here to have fun.
We have a fully built/completed dojo (mmm, dat symmetry) with all the goods and our own emblem (which is shown at the top).

We are in the great alliance: Origin Protectorate!

What we're looking for:

ACTIVE players who are willing to hop on at least once or twice a week and grab a game with the clan mates. We're all super helpful here!
Activity and contribution are what's important. Everyone that is in the clan today has helped in some way or another, and we've built our dojo together from the ground up.
Gamers who fit in with the "casual pro" idea. We're here to game. We're good at it. We're here to help each other, not to be dooshnuggets.
We're looking for people who will take time out of what their doing to help a clan mate, so that when it's you who needs help, you can expect the same out of any member, from Soldier to Warlord.

How we work:

We are rank based. The higher your rank, the more privileges you get involving what you can do in the clan.
We are promote activity. We want to put a little life back into our beloved little clan. People who are active get promoted.  I will leave an in-game clan message about particular clan goals, or just something silly... or whatever I feel like really, we don't take things too seriously here. Though we do appreciate contribution when there is something we're striving towards (currently colors to liven up our sexy dojo!).

How you can join:

You can just leave a comment here or send a pm here on the forums to either Vannell, Brawl, or myself (Instinction) and we will add you in-game.

You are also welcome to register at our clan site! Be warned, it's pretty shabby looking, but it is nice for getting a hold of people offline as a group and I do tend to leave occasional updates on there.

Our site: http://gaminginstinct.enjin.com/
Feel free to go there and sign up! (Also, please register with your in-game name. It's not required that you do, but it just makes it easier to keep track of who you are.)

Welcome to the clan, space ninja!

Edited by Instinction

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have never looked for a clan, have always been invited, but here goes.

MR10, but have been plying (playing?) for quite a while. Not Elite by any means, but I like to think i am ok.

Tired of playing alone. My old clan (=VMTR=  a U.S. Based clan) has stopped playing Warframe.

I am OLD. most of us in VMTR were 30+. I am a ways older than that, but not the oldest by far.

Been in the military, In South Africa, dont hold that against me, please.

I am a Robotic Engineer, and Electrical design Engineer, with Trades in Mechanical and Electrical.

I dabble in CAD design, Music, (all types, favorite being Heavy Metal), I am a pretty good artist (lucky i guess)

Speak 2 languages (although the second is AFrikaans, being ex South African. So not much chance to use that)

Understand Dutch, and German (if you speak slowly, and it is in context)

I play mainly FPS, or sim games, Been through the CoD series up until MW3, Played Ghost recon, Arma, Arma 2, Arma 3, Etc. Etc .

rFactor, Need for speed, and Assetto Corsa are my go to racing sims.

Yeah, so. I can carry on, but I would prefer if you guys talk with me, and make your own minds up.

cheers

muz

Have never looked for a clan, have always been invited, but here goes.

MR10, but have been plying (playing?) for quite a while. Not Elite by any means, but I like to think i am ok.

Tired of playing alone. My old clan (=VMTR=  a U.S. Based clan) has stopped playing Warframe.

I am OLD. most of us in VMTR were 30+. I am a ways older than that, but not the oldest by far.

Been in the military, In South Africa, dont hold that against me, please.

I am a Robotic Engineer, and Electrical design Engineer, with Trades in Mechanical and Electrical.

I dabble in CAD design, Music, (all types, favorite being Heavy Metal), I am a pretty good artist (lucky i guess)

Speak 2 languages (although the second is AFrikaans, being ex South African. So not much chance to use that)

Understand Dutch, and German (if you speak slowly, and it is in context)

I play mainly FPS, or sim games, Been through the CoD series up until MW3, Played Ghost recon, Arma, Arma 2, Arma 3, Etc. Etc .

rFactor, Need for speed, and Assetto Corsa are my go to racing sims.

Yeah, so. I can carry on, but I would prefer if you guys talk with me, and make your own minds up.

cheers

muz

Messaged!

I'd like to join your clan. :D I tend to sort of have bad luck with clans/guilds in games where they go inactive and stuff, so hopefully this works out better.

I'm more of a solo player out of habit, but I think warframe is more of a cooperative game and I do enjoy playing with other people when I get the chance. Currently mastery rank 12 if that matters, almost 13. I'm online most days, even if it's just for an hour or so. I've been playing warframe for quite a while, but definitely not the master of the game :P I'm a'ight, lol. Good enough to solo most things, I suppose.

I'd like to join your clan. :D I tend to sort of have bad luck with clans/guilds in games where they go inactive and stuff, so hopefully this works out better.

I'm more of a solo player out of habit, but I think warframe is more of a cooperative game and I do enjoy playing with other people when I get the chance. Currently mastery rank 12 if that matters, almost 13. I'm online most days, even if it's just for an hour or so. I've been playing warframe for quite a while, but definitely not the master of the game :P I'm a'ight, lol. Good enough to solo most things, I suppose.

Sent ya a pm