Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Tesla Glich

LordDeath.exe

When i was doing a t1 def with my friend who was playing a Vauban, he tried to place a tesla on me, but when he did, i kept flying until i could go no higher, re spawn and then continue flying till i could go no higher, and so on and so forth till the tesla wore out.

I also was seeing strange behavior from both Tesla and Vortex. They seemed to have a short duration, less than a second, and the cooldown timer on Vortex was stuck at the value it was when the Vortex crashed.

I also was seeing strange behavior from both Tesla and Vortex. They seemed to have a short duration, less than a second, and the cooldown timer on Vortex was stuck at the value it was when the Vortex crashed.

My friend in that game was noticing that as well. 

My friend in that game was noticing that as well. 

im testing vortex right now, last times i used it, with no enemies around, full duration, with enemies, instant shutdown.

EDIT: A few more casts, and I am confident that when enemies are in range it is crashing. If no enemies get near it for it's normal duration, it goes for its normal duration. If cast with an enemy in range, it crashes instantly, although it does knock the enemy off their feet and deal damage first. If cast with no enemies in range, it crashes as soon as one comes in range and doesn't seem to knock them off their feet or do damage.

I stuck some Teslas to my Kubrow, seemed normal, but sticking them to a corpse made the corpse flop around like a fish on land.

Bounce Pad and Bastille seem to be working fine.

16.5.1 is the current version I think?

Edited by KinetosImpetus