Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marelok Not Spinning After Each Shot (At Least Vaykor Anyway)

Ironlixivium

Haven't been able to test the normal marelok, but my vaykor no longer spins after each shot, just fires like a lex. It does spin after reloading though.

Edit: So many of you want it back, but this thread only has 2 upvotes, could you give it some if you want this fixed please?

Edited by Ironlixivium

SAY IT AINT SO

Lol, sorry, it's gone. It feels a little nice to have a more stable firing animation, but that feeling will go away in a day or two, and I'll want my spinny pistol back. For now I'm kinda glad this bug occured, but I still want it fixed. XD

Yep, I'm messing with the Vaykor Marelok right now and it doesn't have the flipcock between shots anymore right now. I'll see if I can get a video recorded showing off its lack of animation.

Edit: Here's a video showing off the lack of animation.

Edited by CreatorUnreal

Since there has been no mention in patch notes in regard to the Marelok's animation change, I'm going to assume it's a bug.  I've posted a thread about this already, so I would hope to keep redundant topics all merged, but the video demonstrating the issue here is very helpful.

Hope this is a bug. Some people have said it's a fix but lets hope that's not true. Also i can confirm it definitely doesn't work on the Vaykor version either.

A fix? A fix to what? What would be fixed by this? Was the overwhelming badassery emanating from this weapon causing them to pee their pants every time they fired it? Otherwise, I have no idea what that would fix.

Since there has been no mention in patch notes in regard to the Marelok's animation change, I'm going to assume it's a bug.  I've posted a thread about this already, so I would hope to keep redundant topics all merged, but the video demonstrating the issue here is very helpful.

I'm 99.9% sure this is a bug. The marelok is a grinlok with the barrel and butt sawed off, and the grinlok is a lever-action rifle. This bug causes the marelok to have no @#&$ animation, meaning it's not being reloaded.

Dear De!!!

Why are you ruining everything i love in this game??????we already have enough bugs and problems please fix these first and dont take away things that people love!if you keep it up like this you will lose many players!

GIVE BACK THE SPINNING ANIMATION BACK TO MARELOK!!!!!!!!!!!

If you install enough firing speed mods on the Marelok, you were actually firing faster than the flipcock animation would play.  I'm kinda glad that this is a stable animation, unless if they plan to speed up the flipcock animation if you have firing speed mods on.

If you install enough firing speed mods on the Marelok, you were actually firing faster than the flipcock animation would play.  I'm kinda glad that this is a stable animation, unless if they plan to speed up the flipcock animation if you have firing speed mods on.

The same can be said for every other animation. Is nerfing the best option? I'd rather they just have firing animations speed up with rof.