Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Quanta Orb Blocking Bullets

TheCometCE

Was trying to test out firing the Nukor through the Mutalist Quanta orbs for the glorious crit bonus....aaaaand unfortunately the orbs are blocking bullets and preventing me from benefiting from it.

Please fix this so this gun functions again, those orbs are a little too vital to it functioning to its maximum potential to be bugged out like this!

I hate to say it, but basically ever since I've used this weapon I have noticed that glitch. This one isn't like the bubbles not expanding glitch or the forced crit mode glitch (though I havent checked if the crit glitch still persists). I'm fairly certain some weapon has always had an issue with the mutalist and has failed to be able to utilize it. Though trying to suggest a helpful hint, since normal fire of the weapon receives the cube multiplier bonuses when firing from within the cube, I believe some weapons have better functionality when being fired from inside. (Granted even that is really limited and the weapon simply does not like working with other players @-@)