Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coloured Ammo Boxes

Neuhnee

Running dry in the middle of a sea of Moas sucks. Running dry in a sea of Moas and burning the wrong type of ammo box because they all look the same sucks more. I mocked up a screen shot with a bit of colour on the ammo boxes just like the regular ammo pickups. Seems like and easy, but *very* important fix.

2013-05-21_00002_zps0610d9cb.jpg

They should just be the same model not just color of the ones that drop in game.

mDDAuxE.jpg

I don't see why they used a ambiguous gray box.

Same with health and shields. We are used to red orbs in game= health, so why don't they use something we already visually identify with health. Not Turok " +" icons. Specially teal +'s, If it was red I could at least understand it being the universal health icon but its not even red.

Though I still likely wouldn't use them though. I don't even know how much ammo they give. "A bunch" of ammo as in the description could be one more or one less than a !@#$ ton.

Edited by Firetempest

• 3 weeks later...

They should just be the same model not just color of the ones that drop in game.

mDDAuxE.jpg

I don't see why they used a ambiguous gray box.

Same with health and shields. We are used to red orbs in game= health, so why don't they use something we already visually identify with health. Not Turok " +" icons. Specially teal +'s, If it was red I could at least understand it being the universal health icon but its not even red.

Though I still likely wouldn't use them though. I don't even know how much ammo they give. "A bunch" of ammo as in the description could be one more or one less than a !@#$ ton.

Yes, like he says yes.

And while we are at it having keybinds on them wouldnt be bad.

This is so much needed! I made a thread long ago about this and it needs to be done. Its very confusing when they all look the same. I rarely use abilities because i enjoy shooting the enemy more and i like to solo a lot too so depending on the weapon i run out of ammo sometimes in the middle of a battle.