Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exp At Progress & Rewards Bugs

_Treplox

Not sure if it's a matter of affinity not getting applied or not getting tracked correctly but I've had the same issue.

Most recently in a defense run the mission results showed leveling frame to 9, and the second time mission results were shown from lisset, the results showed level 13.  End result was actually level 9 all said and done.  The mission was 10 waves of defense on Io-Jupiter which I believe would normally result in more than two levels. 

Here's a Screenshot of the discrepancy:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993779059/screenshots/?appid=230410&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Addendum:

After the frame that I was leveling hit 21, it couldn't level any higher because the second mission results showed level 30, which seems to block any application of earned experience.

Edited by Snipehunter67

Bonus XP is not being applied for me in survival missions.  Exterminate, capture, and rescue missions seem to be applying XP properly.

I just ran the survival alert and the finish screen said my frame should be 23, my kubrow 28.  However, my frame is level 16 and my kubrow 20.  It's the second survival mission where that has happened.

Can confirm this bug -- been getting inconsistent rewards vs. actual.

Also, might want to change the title of the thread to something with either 'No-Affinity-gain bug', or 'no bonus affinity', or 'inconsistent affinity rewards', etc, to make it clear that the bug is with the amount of affinity -- or lack thereof -- we've been getting.