Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Bug In Dojo Duel Room.

Kereng

First of all,sorry for russian screenshot and website.Yes I am russian,and this means that text could be unreadble.Well...sorry?

Screenshot (only one,sorry): https://yadi.sk/i/gRsSF40eikVJF

Also,sorry for a lot of junk long story below,but I'm afraid to miss something,that can cause the bug.

SO!Recently I tired of farming stuff and gone to my Clan's Dojo.
I walked there a bit,tried obstacle course,then some guys connected.I accidently sent a trade to oe.
After this that guy walked to a Duel room AND KILLED MY LOVELY DOG and we started to fight.
First fight was OK,I beaten him first,then he beaten me twice,killing my kubrow and then me with MK1-BO.
After we finished first fight,I started second one.
I used Excalibur with SMT (stalker melee thing (forgot name,sorry)).
First round - kubrow activated invisibility and I ran in circles around my enemy.Then I hit him with SMT once,picked up energy orbs and activated Excalibur's special sword and killed my enemy with it.Still,kubrow somehow died and I tried to revive it after killing enemy.
Second round - Pick energy.Dog is dead.Activate sword.Enemy is dead.Dog is alive.
I thought there will be a third round because timer was still going (i mean timer on the left),but enemy just ran away leaving me with some AFK Rhino (BTW,enemy was using Volt) that blocked door closing.

I hoped to fight with rhino so I simply took a seat waiting for him to join.Due to Rhino's inactivity I tried to get up pushing all movement buttons and RIGHT AFTER I saw *get up* button I pushed *space* and started to fly as if I used elevator.However,I couldn't move and got stuck.Only thing that was working - chat.I tried to write /unstuck but it answered that I need to be in game to write that (wha?).

And this is how I got that screenshot,flying in the middle of room.

Again,sorry for a lot of useless text,but i'm afraid that dev's couldn't fix a bug with only a screenshot and few words.
Also,sorry for proable mistakes in text.And sorry for russian screenshot and website,holding it.

P.S:Finnally,sorry for a lot's of "sorry".

• 2 months later...