Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 88Th Tenno Corps. Friendly. Fun. Mature. Committed. Awesome Dojo Included With Sign Up :p

(PSN)chaos-SD

Hi, if you guys are still recruiting do add me. 

Have been looking for a chill clan for a while now.

PSN: AngelChrytex

I'm MR 12 and play somewhat regularly ^_^

Sent ya a friend request and looking forward to having ya in the clan!  You'll hear from myself or one of our intro team to inform you of basic clan stuff sometime in the next day or so.

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so, Konami Presents:  Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiyan BUMPer Bowling!  You wanted Dragon Ball Z action straight to your controller, and Konami will deliver...in a pachinco machine!  That's right, BUMPer bowling...in some kind of gambling machine...the heck is a pachinco machine anyway?  Seriously.  I'm probably spelling it wrong

Anyway, still growing, still planning to grow plenty, hope those out there stay interested.  We have 8 to 16 active members concurrently on most given nights, most of whom are social friendly players :]

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to join your clan.  I'd say I'm a medium-level player, but I'm looking for a more regular group of groupies.  I won't say that I play every night.  I'm (currently) in Sales, which takes me on the road quite a bit.  However, I do play at least a couple times per week.

What do I need to do to get in?  Feel free to hit me up online at my handle.

Hey :) My psn is DarkSoulz29 and i recently got into Warframe ! For now i really love it :D I really want to join your clan for learn about the game and play with nice people ^^ 

For your information, I'm a french canadian and this is why i'm not the best in english but i can manage to play with people in english ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

Looking to join a clan again. Last clan was a bit too clicky and not so much about helping.

Would love a smaller clan, big alliance.

I'm MR9 (near 10). Stopped that random weapon stuff to forma.

usually playing a Vabaun build going for CC (corridor control).

If there's room, I'd love an invite.

PSN - snella

If you guys are still recruiting, I'd like to join if it's alright. However, I'm still very new to the game and trying to learn everything I can about it, but I'm willing to do everything that I can to become a competent player in this game. My PSN is Aeon014 and I would like to join you guys.