Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 88Th Tenno Corps. Friendly. Fun. Mature. Committed. Awesome Dojo Included With Sign Up :p

(PSN)chaos-SD

Hi folks.

I've only just started playing Warframe after relapsing into Destiny, only to hit the content ceiling very quickly.

I'm in the UK, and tend to play only after work is done and the baby's in bed.  Keen to learn as much as I can, and to meet some similarly mature (I'll be 34 this year) players.

I'd love an invite to the clan if possible, and I'll aim to support new players once I learn the ropes a little better!

My PSN ID is Fatoy_Japa

Edited by (PS4)Fatoy_Japa

Hi Choas-SD

I'm New to Warframe, but love the game and i'm all about playing with a Clan and enjoying the game with like minded people and the 88th sounds like a great clan to Enjoy the game with

i'll send you msg on Psn later. and hope to hear from you

also PSN: Chaffey07

Edited by (PS4)CHAFFEY07

Interesting emblem you got there definitely unique and very cool. Great work! I was planning on reviving my clan after I had to work in a very difficult schedule which almost made me look like I gave up on Warframe (NEVER). I am on my own and I put too much effort into my clam dojo so I wont destroy it. I was planning on starting this resurrection after DE announced who got into the Guide Of The Lotus program because I'm one of those players who applied to became a member. I guess I'll just start working on a new clan info page and update clan images. What do you think?

Hows it going, I've been looking for an active clan for a few weeks now, since warframe has become a daily activity for me now. I get bored playing solo sometimes and rolling with randoms. I'm 21 years old on the west coast, I have 3 year old little boy so assuming you accept me into the clan which I'm hoping for, you'll hear a little munchkin in the background. I'm still kinda new to the game but I get the basics, Lately I've just been building up my owned frames and weapons, and trading a lot. If you guys are still accepting members, I'd be more than willing to go through whatever process you may have.

My PSN is eddisb23 I always reply to messages and accept friend requests. Thank you, hope to hear from someone regarding sign up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...I started playing Warframe some weeks ago and I am just amazed. Now I was just thinking it's time to look for a nice Clan...I guess I understand the game so far and after this looooong "tutorial" I am ready to fight together with others and join a clan. Also I cant lie about one fact....I want the Wukong Warframe!!! xD

About me....Iam a very active player...close to addiction, haha...and i would play all day if I wouldnt have to work and wouldnt be married. :D
I'm 31 years old and from Germany. This leads tomy next question...amI the only European on board and would that be a problem? I can write and speak english and seriously have no problem to talk english. Well and I guess the time difference should also be no problem. My internet speed should also make no problems...at least I never really had some connection problems with players from the Eastside.

Would be very nice to join your clan...your introduction is definitely the best from all clans i checked so far. And to be honest....I'm tired of checking more,haha.

ahh and my current Warframe is Volt(Orokin reactor already included)if thats important to know...and I like this Warframe and will definitely keep it. In addition to Wukong and some others i still have to get!

Greets from Germany