Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adehsive Blast Makes Ogris Whacky

Shade-Nightclaw

So i got bored and wanted to use the Ogris rocket launcher for once, so i stick a few mods on it as well as adhesive blast, now i didnt realize it wasnt supposed to go on ogris but anyways....I fired it noticing the rockets kept turning into duds or dissapearing dealing no damage, a couple times they bounced around like tonkor grenades, I also had one follow my teammates movement then as my teammatae ran out of a room it flew back and flew directly into my face after having flown into another room that had a door in front of it, I don't know why ogris with adhesive blast and  split chamber does that but it does, if you guys could fix that it would be appreciated.
I also noticed while trying it more, sometimes theyd stick to teammates and act like a jetpack too, or pass through entire walls...while it is fun to stick rockets to allies and play terrorist id rather not get blown up in the splash damage; Also, it would seem the combination of a maxed out adhesive blast and Split chamber makes the gun have diffrent glitches per both of those mods, and then the  seperate glitches....combine I guess?  and they make new weird things happen.

Edited by Shade-Nightclaw