Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Blades Of Icarus] New Player? Veteran? Come Join Our Family! {Active, Fun, Social}

vatterix

Hi!

I've been looking for a clan to join for a while now, your clan looks friendly and not so "hardcore" like other clans (a good thing). Figured I'd ask for an invite, since it'd be fun getting to know more people!

IGN is the same as my name here, think that's always the case for everyone though..

Hey frame and hammy, welcome to the family!

You should have a clan invite in your inbox next time you log on! The Discord link is in the clan's "Message of the Day", I can also send it to you through here to make it easier on you if you like. Let me know!

V

I will send you guys an invite as soon as I can! I just got back from a day of skiing so dinner is priority 1 :P

Kaze13

what's the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

one is large and heavy the other is a little lighter :D........... ,_, I know...

uhh...wow. But hey you definitely set the bar because you're the first to leave a joke! haha

Can I join you guys? Almost MR5. I played a bit in 2013 and I'm back now, still a noob and barely remember anything.

I have a question though, why do Warframe players use Discord? I never even heard of it, I used TeamSpeak 3 for all my games.

We use it because it has text, speech, and a text to speech engine (so you don't have to read while playing the game). We just find it quite handy. 

I love Discord because I'm not around a lot and I can keep track of the text conversations easy, and then hop into chat if I feel like it.

IGN- DayNoctua 

Come and get me, fellow space ninjas!

Invite has been sent! I bet my max run speed loki can catch you haha

Hey I'd love to join. I'm a newbie but advancin fast. 

My IGN is: TheSchwartz

Great to hear! Can't wait to have you in the family!

Hello.

If there is still room I would cordially request an invite. IGN Lyijysiipi. What I lack in knowledge I make up with blood lust against Adds. Not enough Dead Adds in the world, lucky me they never seem to stem.

There is most certainly room! You are going to have to tell me how to pronounce your name because I am totally lost on that.

Let me know if you guys want a link to Discord given in game or through forum messages!

Can I join you guys? Almost MR5. I played a bit in 2013 and I'm back now, still a noob and barely remember anything.

I have a question though, why do Warframe players use Discord? I never even heard of it, I used TeamSpeak 3 for all my games.

Its faster, browser friendly, lightweigt and secure. https://discordapp.com/ scroll down to check out there chart

Hey im new to the game only 20 hours game but long term gear looting game fan (god knows how much diablo 3 game time!) so would love a friendly place to learn what the hell im doing! 

IGN- PurpleAkii

20 hours is still 20 hours more experience than people who don't play! :P

Hey I'd like to join.

IGN - Dysene

And we would like to have you! :D

Heya, just got back into the game and looking for a clan.

IGN - Bonusround

Awesome! Check your inbox next time you log in!

If there are any openings I would like to contribute, Mastery level 2 total newbie! :)

Don't worry, we will have you using syndicate weapons in no time!

Everyone check your inboxes next time you log in for an invite!

Hello vatterix and the rest of Blades of Icarus!

I would consider myself fairly new to this game (compared to others). I played Warframe on PS4 for a little bit but it kinda got stale for me so I took quite a large break. Now I am back and on PC this time and would like to join a friendly clan. This game is incredibly fun but having others to play with or just to shoot the S#&$ with would make it a whole lot better.

I am MR 3 at the moment. IGN is A_CowboyKing

I realize that at there are only a few spots left. So thanks in advance for the consideration! And I'll probably have to dl Discord just in case.

Edited by A_CowboyKing

I would like to join. Sounds like a great clan! Although you may have to show me this Discord thing. Haven't heard of it. IGN Bunnyboulder. Also, I'm a slightly newerish player. I've played in the past but I've returned.

Edited by Bunnyboulder