Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Mission Deadzone Please Read*

N3CT4R

VeneraFixTHISPLEASE.jpg

Does anybody else feel their heart sink when this happends?

So often this has been happening .. We bust cans and any of the materials or items that go flying away from the pod drops into this deadzone.. Where you cant pic up anything and it doesnt respawn next to the pod..  

Defensefail.jpg

I have added something that I hope fixes this problem.  I fear lag was allowing the items to pass through the first layer of the script that was to "catch and teleport" falling items...  There is now a second below it for backup.  Hope this works.  You should see this in the next patch hopefully.

I have added something that I hope fixes this problem. I fear lag was allowing the items to pass through the first layer of the script that was to "catch and teleport" falling items... There is now a second below it for backup. Hope this works. You should see this in the next patch hopefully.

Even better, I moved those loot crates away from the ledges now. Low-tech solution might be the most reliable. Hopefully things stop flying into the chasm now. Again, you should see this in the next patch.

Brilliant!

Also Grats on your first time posting on the forums.

Edited by Severant

Brilliant!

Also Grats on your first time posting on the forums.

Thanks,

Yeah this games as a service model is new to me, and quite interesting.  I look forward to the feedback...  All you people guinea pigging our concoctions!  It's madness!  I love it!

-Andrejs

Even better, I moved those loot crates away from the ledges now.  Low-tech solution might be the most reliable.  Hopefully things stop flying into the chasm now.  Again, you should see this in the next patch.

Thank you ANDREGEOUS :) talk to us again whenever you have the chance, we would love to see your posts also.

joMcdt7BKwydP.png

Had this happen multiple times while hosting, while soloing, so not sure if it's lag-related.

Also happens in the corpus ship level in the  very large two-level room with elevators on both sides and a bridge in the center.

I have added something that I hope fixes this problem.  I fear lag was allowing the items to pass through the first layer of the script that was to "catch and teleport" falling items...  There is now a second below it for backup.  Hope this works.  You should see this in the next patch hopefully.

joMcdt7BKwydP.png

Had this happen multiple times while hosting, while soloing, so not sure if it's lag-related.

Also happens in the corpus ship level in the  very large two-level room with elevators on both sides and a bridge in the center.

Thanks for this report, thats one of my tiles, ill have a look

this is what i love about warframe.

Post some problem on the forum, the friggin developer / scripter answers himself and explains his solution.

tumblr_lzzi6cUfk91qj2vh0.gif