Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Mod Power Calculator

xsc2

Hey fellow Tennos!

In the past weeks I have been working on a little project: a mod power calculator. I was too lazy to plan out my build on paper and thought I could surely put together a calculator. And how it turned out? Well, ugly, sure, but functional.

Anyway, I would like to share this thing with you guys, maybe someone else will find it as useful as me :) 

Caution!

-The design is non existent.

-The calculator very well may be buggy, or contain incorrect/outdated data. In either case, please send me a PM, drop a message here or send an email, I'll fix it asap.

User Manual

I believe good software has an intuitive interface, and straightforward to use. This is not the case here (yet!). So knowing that this calculator is far from complete, I would like to give you my 'recommendations' about using the mod calculator:

-Select your warframe on the top-left dropdown.

-If you have/want to have an orokin reactor equipped, please tick the checkbox under the dropdown.

-Now you can see the default polarities of the slots (gray boxes). You can change a slot's polarity, by clicking on a slot/box, than clicking on your desired polarity.

-Under the gray table you can change filters, so you can find a desired mod faster. And you can place a mod into a slot by dragging it up to it's place.

-Once you placed a mod in a slot, 2 labels will appear. "PC" means power cost, and marks how many power the mod will drain, taking into account the given slots polarity. "R" means rank, so it shows the mod's rank. Because I don't have fancy white bars like Warframe, and didn't figured out how to replicate this behavior (yet!).

(Sorry if i over-detailed trivial things, or left out important things. Please let me know and I'll give further explanation)

As you can see, there is still a lot to do, but I wanted to get this out to you guys. I hope you find this helpful!

Also, special thanks to the ones who edit/maintain the warframe wiki, and a huge thanks to DE for making this game :)

Enough of my blabering! Heres the thing: http://warframemodcalc.no-ip.org/

LAST UPDATED: 2013.08.19

CHANGELOG - [http://warframemodcalc.no-ip.org/changelog.txt]

v0.5.1
Primary, Secondary and Melee weapons now have only 8 slots, as they should

v0.5.0
Added melee weapon support.

v0.4.0
Added secondary weapon support
Fixed: Rhino Iron Skin now affected by Focus
Fixed: Rhino Rhino Stomp duration now not affected by Continuity, Constitution
Added: Hind, Miter

v0.3.6
Added charged stats for bows
Added shotguns with mods and base stat effect calculation

v0.3.5
First round of rifles data with mods, and base stat effect calculation.

v0.3.4
Further mod effect optimizations

v0.3.3
Added Shred and Vigor mods

v0.3.2
Further image/load optimizations

v0.3.1
Image optimizations
Ground work for weapon mod calculator
Fixed Trinity Well of Life and Energy Vampire not affected by Focus
Added Fortitude shield recharge bonus
Added missing Sure Footed mod
v0.3.0Added alt helmetsAdded shield recharge rateAdded stamina recharge rateAdded ability to dismiss notification on topFixed bug: Trinity Blessing duration now updatesFixed bug: Focus effecting SonarFixed bug: Aura energy drain on conflicting polarityChanged polarity layout to better match in-game layout
v0.2.1
CSS fix for smaller screen sizes/iframes
Added stamina and Marathon's effect on it
Added Focus benefit
Added Continuity and Constitution benefit
Added Stretch benefit

v0.2.0
Added warframe powers
Streamline mod effect taken into account
Added Heavy Impact mod

v0.1.7
Removed drum-hit sound
Some cursor fixes
Proper warframe stat support (especially Vitality and Physique). 
-Supported mods: Vitality, Physique, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Rush, Flow 

v0.1.6
Minor rewrite, smashed some bugs

v0.1.5
Added some basic support for warframe stats being updated by installed mods

v0.1.4
Fixed bug: Can't upgrade mods.

v0.1.3
Fixed Firefox display problems

v0.1.2
Added Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime
Added ability to move a mod from slot to slot

v0.1.1
Graphical upgrade
Added ability to de-polarize a slot

v0.1
Initial release
Edited by xsc2

I did a little graphical upgarde to make it look better. Also I added the ability to de-polarize a slot. 

sleepyzor, what browser do you use? The slots have polarity icons after you select a warframe.

Will the warframe stats be updated according to the mods applied? Things like health and shield capacity.

Also, moving mods from slot to slot is a little buggy -- generally I have to remove the mod entirely and replace it.

I have been waiting for a warframe mod calculator for a loooong time. Fantastic work!

Thanks everyone!

honeybadger, yes, I plan to update the stats according the applied mods. And in the future possibly other things, like powers, and track the other effects, like shield recharge speed.

I'll look into the mod-dropping part too, thanks for reporting that problem.

skiwi2, glad you like it, the fansite kit that DE provides is absolutely amazing!

I won't be able to do anything until the weekend, I'm on vacation, and sadly don't have proper internet access. 

Thanks. I just changed the Excalibur manually to make it fit the Excalibur Prime polarity slots and I found a combination that'll fit my Excalibur Prime without using forma and using any auras so I can fit whatever aura I want without changing the mods on it. Thanks for a great program. :)

Also, don't forget to add Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime.

Thanks. I just changed the Excalibur manually to make it fit the Excalibur Prime polarity slots and I found a combination that'll fit my Excalibur Prime without using forma and using any auras so I can fit whatever aura I want without changing the mods on it. Thanks for a great program. :)

Also, don't forget to add Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime.

I'm glad you find it useful :) Thanks for mentioning the primes, I completely forgot about them. Among many things. But I'll try to add them as fast as I can. 

This is very nice done!

If you manage to brush off the few bugs and add for the weapons as well, it would be a very outstanding app! I even want to ask Rebecca for unsticky my thread since your calc is inherently better distributed.

Edit; Also, if you need any help with the weapon section, feel free to throw a PM!

Edited by SymphNo9

Thanks SymphNo9! When I get to the weapons, I'll surely contact you!

Also, don't ask for an unsticky, this calculator doesn't even support weapons, and it's a long way before I get to that. And even than, the more choices, the better!

I'm glad you find it useful :) Thanks for mentioning the primes, I completely forgot about them. Among many things. But I'll try to add them as fast as I can. 

Don't worry about it. We can manually add it so you have time to add the primes when it's ready.

This is awesome!  Auras that don't match polarity don't seem to be functioning properly at the moment, but I'm sure that's on the todo docket.

*edited to clarify the bug*

Edited by Gearb0x

Don't worry about it. We can manually add it so you have time to add the primes when it's ready.

I've added Excalibur and Frost Primes. If it doesn't show up please refresh with CTRL+F5, to clear the cache. If it still doesn't show up please do tell :)

This is awesome!  Auras that don't match polarity don't seem to be functioning properly at the moment, but I'm sure that's on the todo docket.

*edited to clarify the bug*

Thanks for reporting, I missed that!

The sound when you drop a card into a slot needs to be turned off or turned down. I nearly blew my eardrums. However, I like this. If you could create one for weapons that would be awesome!

Edited by Novaspawn