Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xini Party

Blasio

Excuse me, but may I ask what the hell is going on? I've seen several posts of this and no one seems to be explaining.

Its a messed up thing where the system allows for more than 4 people, mainly caused by this game being client hosted not server side hosted, i encountered this thing before u9 but only had 5 members at max with the new one you can get up to like 100 people or until the host's internet/computer breaks to pieces.

Its a messed up thing where the system allows for more than 4 people, mainly caused by this game being client hosted not server side hosted, i encountered this thing before u9 but only had 5 members at max with the new one you can get up to like 100 people or until the host's internet/computer breaks to pieces.

That's really cool, a game type designed like this would be absolute madness. And very fun.

I've been out of town since before U9 so pardon me for being so out of the loop. Hopefully this isn't patched before I get home.

I belive its a very rare occurance. As long as someone from the original session stayed "in team" it seemed like it could be replicated. But I have not been able to replicate the event.

I think i was one of the ones in the "original" group as i joined a couple others before the madness began, and i might have hosted the second event, but at my third atempt to enter xini with the same team (-1 who left) I got a blackscrean and was forced to relog.

Excuse me, but may I ask what the hell is going on? I've seen several posts of this and no one seems to be explaining.

As philleapa above: the system allows for more than 4 people. I dont know much about it I just took some shot and left the game. Didnt want to participate in the game because its like abuse the bug.