Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amoeba - Shapeshifting Infested-Related Warframe

Enguzrad

I've got an idea for shapeshifting warframe. I don't know what would it's purpose in fight be, I just came up with some new abilities and made a warframe from it.

Name

I would call it Amoeba, like that unicellular organism which changes it's shape when moving.

Attributes
Health: 125 - 375

Shields: 75 - 225

Armor: 75

Energy: 100 - 150

Powers

25 energy) Amoeba shoots thorn from his arm into an enemy and He immediately changes shape to mimic targeted enemy. Enemy suffers damage and changes in appearance, which causes that other mobs may think he belongs to infested faction.
Enemies who have seen Amoeba change, will still attack him, but they are more likely to attack their "infested" comrade. Other enemies of the same faction will not be suspicious of Amoeba (until they see you kill someone).
Infested effect would last for example 10 second and more with levels. Disguise will stay 2 times longer.
Works only on living targets, so MOAs and other similiar enemies are immune.

50 energy) Amoeba causes his warframe to harden on spots where he is taking enemy fire and strike close enemies with tentacles (similarly to ancient's attack).
Armor is increased and warframe itself will from time to time strike some close enemy, causing damage and stagger (or maybe knockdown on higher level).

75 energy) Amoeba greatly hardens surface of his warframe. He is unable to perform any action and for duration of this ability incoming damage is greatly reduced and He is rapidly regenerating health. His shields are also dropped to zero.
On top of that other players can get into his close proximity and by pressing X they link up with Amoeba, which grants them the same effect.

100 energy) Amoeba violently changes his shape, growing new weapons which mimics weapons of enemies in the area, it chooses the best weapons. New weapons are shooting on enemies around. Grows more and stronger weapons on higher levels. Infected causes to grow tentacles similiar to 2 ability, but stronger with greater reach.
This big sudden shapeshift is so disturbing view, that enemies in close proximity of Amoeba are running away in fear, except for MOAs, some strong grineers like bombard, corpus techs, ancients etc.

Concept art (needs ideas for helmet)
I used bits from tyranids and zergs and put it together.

KzbBZOM.jpg?1

Ideas for ability names appreciated.

Edited by Enguzrad

• 2 months later...