Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crypt The Wicked Warframe

Masquerade_

Your ideas are awesome, I realy like Harvester and Nightmare.

For some extra ideas, A skill like Vladimir's Sanguine Pool (From LoL), wich would make Krypt sink into shadows, granting him invulnerability and some extra movement speed, while dealing some dmg to nearby enemies would be really nice

Your ideas are awesome, I realy like Harvester and Nightmare.

For some extra ideas, A skill like Vladimir's Sanguine Pool (From LoL), wich would make Krypt sink into shadows, granting him invulnerability and some extra movement speed, while dealing some dmg to nearby enemies would be really nice

your idea is awesome to i wish DE would steal these instead of using their idea sorry they seem like some scribbled the first thing that came to their head and said im @(*()$ done lol

Problem with that: Too magic, not enough pseudo-science. We can only stretch the theme so far. Plus, Vladimir is a hemomancer, not a necromancer.

but atleast we have a theme here DE is pushing crap on us i mean seriously one abilities uses nanos where are they for the rest there isnt a single frame that doesnt have his ability power for all its like ember using a water for her ult only or fire for her ult