Jump to content

Kamachi

PC Member
  • Posts

    462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kamachi

  1. People throw the term "abuse" around so often. Using a well established Warframe ability is not abusing anything.
  2. Think of it this way, Corrupted Holokeys have a 37.5% drop chance so you therefore have a 62.5% chance to not receive any at all. It's simply bad luck.
  3. That is very clearly a rip off from Warhammer 40,000 so I understand the denial based on copyright. For reference: https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Machine_God https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Inquisition
  4. What? No... You'd turn the game into a box breaking simulator, that may be your cup of tea but I very much doubt the majority of the player base would enjoy that.
  5. Doubtful, if that was the reason given.
  6. Interesting... Any chance of addressing a few other issues such as the shield-gating cheese with decaying dragon keys, exalted melee abilities being extremely underwhelming and the interaction of rivens on stat sticks or indeed stat sticks in general? We really shouldn't be in the position that we have to build a melee weapon a certain way to make particular abilities viable at higher levels.
  7. Melee is still going to be the most efficient at clearing large groups of enemies on a continuous basis within Steel Path missions. I'm happy to see guns getting some love albeit I think they missed the mark a little, many guns are skipped over because they fail to provide any AoE potential. DE should have at the very least added a decent amount of Punch Through to the gun Arcanes or indeed the Galvanized Mods.
  8. Warframe supports Radeon Boost so I would imagine they will eventually implement FSR. As Warframe is a global F2P game there are many players from poorer regions of the world who do not have access to the latest and greatest hardware and FSR could greatly improve the performance of the game for these players and others. Developers have to implement the technology. It's opensource and provided by AMD at no cost. Perhaps do a little research before making snide comments toward people on the forums in future. https://gpuopen.com/fidelityfx-superresolution/
  9. I would also like to see this implemented. As it's opensource it could potentially benefit everyone.
  10. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Critical_Hit
  11. This is constantly brought up and DE are well aware of the general appetite for this. That said, I would suggest the main problem that stands in the way of this ever being a thing are the policies and practices of both Sony and Nintendo. Take your petition to them.
  12. Thanks. Void Storms as they currently stand are simply not worth the player time investment outside of getting Sevagoth parts, please review.
×
×
  • Create New...