Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] Jordas Golem Archwing bug

AnarcyBlack

I have experienced the same Archewing bug on three seperate frames now. first on Nidus the second on Nezha and third on Harrow...

When entering the Archwing stage of the mission I seem to start stuck under the 'floor' so to speak...
I am underneath the playable space and totally unable to move or do anything except use the chat and also the afterburner lights up when hitting space bar but no movement...

All I can do id sit back and listen to Ordis whittle on as my team completes the mission... the funny thing is though my team appear on my screen to be stuck in this under-space as well even though on their screens they are not...

Edit: I should also point out that on the screen it seems to be paused in the moment that the archwing is approaching the warframe as it is not yet attached to him but on it's way to him. Also /unstuck doesn't do anything either

Edited by AnarcyBlack

OK I just did this mission again after not doing it for several days, this time with Nova and again I am stuck under the floor... I noticed this time as I was being catapulted out the spaceship my character had her Archewing gun on her back...not sure if this has anything to do with the bug or not...