Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe "down Time"

Big_Ed

I get the impression that the clan dojo was intended to be the town hall of an mmo for warframe. If we were forced strait to dojo upon login an had an ops room where you sit down to see the universe map, the game would feel more alive to me. Theres no reason for anyone to be in the dojo at the moment, its a very scary place to be alone at night (i cant remember the last time ive been there).

The only down time we have right now is mashin cards and playin in the foundry.

I know with peer to peer an the connection issues the game has it would be suicidal to implement this, because someone has to be the host. I dont even know if this is something healthy for the game but thats why i bring it up i wana hear what others have to say. To me, it would make the game appear more active because you would actively see people instead of the current, everyone appears afk an doesnt talk even tho i know their in game.  

I'd love to see this happening. Really.

But if you do not have clan? You'll fly in the inanimate sidereal space vastness?

This can be worked out easy with thousands of solutions. If it was me doin it, id jus have them default to single room nameless dojo thats not expandable. Ofcourse there would only be the ops room to promote social interaction.

I have been asking for this since the announce of the Dojos.

We need some way to party up in the Dojo, a Solar System Room. Meaning the Dojo has an actual use (partying up) as well as a more immersed feel with your frame. 

From here you can expand the whole Dojo to incorporate the current Menu system we have :-

An actual Foundry where you can see/create new/old weapons with a shooting range (DPS calculator perhaps?)

"Tenno Changing Rooms" - Where you can change warframes

Library full of lore

Trophy Room (in the works)

For me this would give the Dojo more of a "town hall" feel and use.