Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Room Arrangements

(XBOX)FastMrFreeman

Rooms in the dojo, including the decorations held within them, should be easy to move with something like a map overhead display camera. Some people who start clans might not pre-plan, like me, and end up eventually disliking how rooms were placed. My dojo is very linear. I know there are transporters, but I would like to change my dojo's shape as to not make it super narrow. I want to make my dojo more appealing to the eye, but I have a lot of rooms.

It's been discussed before that the Dojo itself needs to be more "free". Short of an editing system, deleting rooms and rebuilding them in the sequence you want is still the best way from a "systems" point of view ... because you have to remember that the Dojo is an instance, and editing a system while inside (loaded in) can be hazardous and cause multiple potential game breaking strings.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-08-21 at 8:04 PM, Errodin said:

It's been discussed before that the Dojo itself needs to be more "free". Short of an editing system, deleting rooms and rebuilding them in the sequence you want is still the best way from a "systems" point of view ... because you have to remember that the Dojo is an instance, and editing a system while inside (loaded in) can be hazardous and cause multiple potential game breaking strings.

How about adding an option to close the dojo down for renovations? An option for leaders. Plus, instead of editing it from the inside, how about editing and saving plans for renovations from inside the clan's menu where you can launch into the dojo? Get like a bird's eye view and like in the middle of the room it can list the assets in the room.

Edited by (XB1)FastMrFreeman