Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan dueling use to be fun

(PSN)SifuPurpleWolf

Member the days where you could load into your dojo walk in and see 50 players in the dueling room watching an epic life or death crazy edge of the seat eye watering battle yeah .... me too but those days are over because of a stupid ash glitch that the devs couldn't figure out how to fix now just to duel you have to leave your dojo and it still glitches just bring back the old system please please please please ! it  was so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i only conclave cuz theirs no point in fighting if no ones watching 

Glitch? What glitch? Dojo instances are stored on DE's dedicated servers, like relays. These servers just can't afford the action part of gameplay so duels are played the old way with one of the players being a host.

makes sense but it never use to glitch as bad as it does now for me at least i cant play 3 games with out resting a load in because we can use our weapons (bad glitch) or we ran out of ammo (not glitch) just no ammo refills sadly and its not on my end because in the old days we never had problems with the dueling it was so much easier