Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New defense system

(PSN)Vx9x-

My suggestion is: In the new defense system. We can spawn waves together maybe 5 to 15 waves at once DE can decide how many. That will make it more challenging and engaging to people to do very long runs. I think the problem that no body do end game runs any more because it takes a very long time to get to the intense fighting. If we can do waves together it will be much faster and fun to do and it will bring life to the defense game mod.

A reward system will like the following: after wave 50and at wave 50 you will get a common prime part every 10 waves until wave 100 you will get uncommon prime parts at w150 you get rare prime parts maybe at w250 you will get vaulted prime parts. BUT WILL STOP UNTIL W 500.

If that happens I will start doing end game runs much more often and I think people too. I hop DE look at this and maybe think about this idea and thank you for reading.

15 hours ago, Atsia said:

I can already imagine the level of cheese this would cause, and how absurd Limbo might be. Plus, how many peoples computer would be able to feasibly handle that kind of enemy load?

I said you have the option enemy load don't have good pc then just do 3or5 at once it's not a big deal and limbo is great what you talking about