The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

You Need A Dedicated Graphics Card To Solo J-3 Golem

StuffedTurkey007

I was soloing J-3 Golem and it was going great up until about halfway through the fight; the amount of gas clouds he created was ridiculous. I use torid and normally have no problems, probably because torid gas clouds despawn rather quickly.

I was lagging so hard I had to camp on the other end of the map to wait for the clouds to despawn. Unfortunately the clouds weren't despawning; either they don't despawn, they have a very long despawn time, or he was creating them as quickly as they were despawning. He wouldn't come to me either, so I had to approach him and his cloud fortress with about 1 FPS and died; I had to use a revive to beat him.

I hear he's getting reworked soon, and since he's the only semi-reliable way to get neural sensors and Volt BPs, I'd appreciate it if the problem with his infinite gas clouds was fixed with the rework; it would be nicer if it was fixed before then too.

I only have an on-board graphics card but it plays the rest of the game just fine; even with torid on wave 20 Xini I only experience minor to moderate lag - nothing near 1 FPS