Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Room Suggestion: Battle Simulator

Joe_Barbarian

What this idea boils down to is a simulacrum but for a Clan Dojo. However this would be different, more in a way to teach or train players in essentially end game content or even to test yourself or try things out like:

Eidolon Battle Simulator:
Battling Eidolons for newer players is something that currently trial by fire, but what if clans could have a safe space that be done at any time to teach or even practice, not sure if this would be possible implement but I think it's something to consider. 

Simulating Missions:
Such as, lets say Hydron, you want to practice or try out a new way of nuking all the things without bumping your "Quit / Failed" ratio. Or you want to practice different level spy missions and get used to hacking consoles.

I know I've not made a mega-thread post about this but there really isn't much to it really. This could be a great tool for those that want a challenge, set level 9999 survival and try and survive 60 minutes or you want to take some rookies on an Eidolon education test to see where their weaknesses are and guide them. The possibilities are endless with this and I believe this could be a great addition to clans

What do you all think?

yes i agree also 

Can we 1 please get a banking room to transfer money from vault to players so the warlord can pay his high ranking officer's salary (if any i want this one because i want to pay my hard working members)

2 can we please get the dueling room changed back to how it use to be were you didn't have to go to separate dojo this one is so so bugy !

3 can we get a shooting range or a survival room in the dojo for no rewards just fun with clan mates maybe 8 player max "wink"

4 new looking observatory rooms like a tenno lunch room looking out into space or something along those lines

5 maybe a airlock room to take your archwing around your dojos outside (this ones asking for to much but would be a dream come true)

6 a hanger bay just like the relay rais have it set up that would look so so cool and i would have an orgasim every time i saw my ship flying into my dojo especially with new railjack coming out we could have missions to defend the dojo from invaders

7 tenno custom quarters for high ranking officers 

8 aquarium 

9 cargo bay for vehicles 

10 lounge poker/card table

11 sports room 8v8 (wink)

12 artillery room with the dojos heavy guns

13 escape pod room

14 wild life rescue room

15 bar

16 store 

17 npc rooms

18 sparing rooms 4 v 4

19 interrogation room for all the ones you capture

20 different all of honer rooms for different warframes other than loki

I just want war-frame clans to be relevant and fun i want to give people a reason to be in the clan again other than just research please comment what type of rooms you guys would like to see in the future and for the love of god end the armistice i will literally pay 500$ to see any of these rooms come to life