Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Codex

I would like to see a clan codex for the dojos, that when filled in would be handy for newer players as well as players who haven't taken the time to complete their own.  But how would this be implemented?

First, in order to access the clan's codex, I would like to see a dojo decoration that can be interactive to provide access.  As a decoration, it can also be used aesthetically to create "libraries" or other such designs.

Secondly, in order to fill the codex, Simaris would provide an additional scanner widget that diverts a copy of scans made into the clan codex, similar in concept to the cross-matrix widget than can provide a chance at double scans.  If you have the widget and are not in a clan, it would simply be inactive.  

Additionally, I think it would be good to give a bonus to dojo affinity as the codex is completed.

Thoughts?

I disapprove of suggestions whose purpose is to transfer the orbiter into the dojo.
Scan enemies, give information about them. How it will help the players. By giving official strategies to defeat them?

For help, there is the Wiki, forums and tips that appear when loading missions.